A day that will live in infamy.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by William Rennick, Dec 7, 2007.

1. He was referring to the team as a unit. A multiracial unit. I imagine most of the girls aren't nappy headed either. So does that mean he wasn't talking about them? If that's all you focus on then get the fuck over it you retard.

What about what Nagan said? was that okay? Or what about what Chris Rock says about white people? is that okay? That isn't racist because he is black I guess. Jesus Christ. And we wonder how we got into this subprime mess. People don't think at all. They just regurgitate garbage from widely held social false-isms.

Like I said, maybe I am just not insecure about my race because we own the world.....but just because you may despise white people, you can't hold them to a double standard without being a hypocrite.

Sorry but it's a fact.

#21     Dec 7, 2007
  2. "We" own the world? Look out....those crazy Orientals are prone to take you white folk down.

#22     Dec 7, 2007
  3. Chood

Chood

Give us a break: at least try to steer this thread back into a realm that makes sense to the OP (assuming that is possible).

#23     Dec 7, 2007
  4. LOL sure okay.

#24     Dec 7, 2007
  5. ha ha ha works for me.

I always thought it was "let's get our asses kicked"...but "let's get drunk" is a lot more fun for everyone.

#25     Dec 7, 2007
  6. Damn zipperheads.

#26     Dec 7, 2007

7. Fuckin' slopes.

#27     Dec 7, 2007
  8. cd23

cd23

lol very cool

#28     Dec 7, 2007
  9. [​IMG]

#29     Dec 7, 2007

10. rararararararararararara