A day that will live in infamy.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by William Rennick, Dec 7, 2007.

1. You're right, it would be WAY too hard to have rented it on DVD or even video :D

#11     Dec 7, 2007

2. How is it before your time ? I'm 24 and it wasn't before my time.

I'm assuming your almost 10 yrs old ?

#12     Dec 7, 2007
  3. Actually I will turn 12 next month. I went from Kindergarten straight to trading.

Why waste all that time in K1-12 and college when there was serious $$$$ to be made!

#13     Dec 7, 2007
  4. 9999

For Japanese that term is an insult.
    Like calling a black with the "N" word.

#14     Dec 7, 2007
  5. No NO...they were Double Secret weapons.

#15     Dec 7, 2007
  6. Too bad. Don't step to the plate and call me a Yank if you can't take the heat. Nip comes from the term Nippon or Nipponese, denoting where they *were "from"*. Not really that derogatory when you think about it. And well, I would go into explaining where Jap comes from..but I figure you may already know that much.

I'm from the South, I'm not a damn Yank. But people still refer to me as one since I'm an American...whatever.

Life is such and such is life.

Everybody's racist I don't care what you say. Some people are just delusional and even hypocritical about that fact.

Ray Nagan can get on national TV and say he wants N'awlins to be a Chocolate City and that's cool..but let Don Imus make an ambiguous comment about a female basketball team that has white girls on it too...but yet they twist it around and say he must've only been referring to the black girls...then the same people who want a chocolate city start demanding Imus' head on a platter. Sad. Hypocritical. Racist.

Who cares.

#16     Dec 7, 2007
  7. Shhh...it's still a secret.

They painted Japanese markings on the planes and hired Japanese pilots to fly them - in order to fool everyone.

#17     Dec 7, 2007
  8. That was pretty slick. BTW what does Kamikaze mean in German?

#18     Dec 7, 2007
  9. "Nappy-headed" Hos. Not very ambiguous. Nappy-headed has always been a derogatory reference to African American hair texture. The one white girl seen with the team has silky straight black hair.

#19     Dec 7, 2007
  10. Avi 8

Avi 8

Let's get drunk!

#20     Dec 7, 2007