A day that will live in infamy.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by William Rennick, Dec 7, 2007.

1. I dedicate this thread to those mighty souls who fought in the big W. The Krauts bombed Pearl Harbor on this day and they answered the call.

Rennick out:cool:

2. Avi 8

Avi 8

Really?

3. cashonly

cashonly Bright Trading, LLC

Yes, let us never forget!

And let's get Renny a subscription to the History Channel, so he'll have something other than Animal House as a historical reference!

4. Nice Animal House reference!

Bluto:What?! Over? Did you say over? NOTHING is over until WE decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? HELL, NO!

Otter: Germans?

Boon: Forget it, he's rolling.

Bluto: It ain't over now! For when the goin' gets tough,..............the tough get going! Who's with me!? LET'S GO! C'MON! OOOOOOOOOOOO!

5. By Krauts, I assume you are referring to the Germans. Um wrong. It was the Japanese who bombed PH ("Japs" to you I assume).

Anyway, I assume you started this thread just to see if any of us were awake. Well, we're not. Back to my nap.

6. 9999

I wasn't aware the Germans had such loooong-range bombers in those days.
    Super-secret weapon, maybe? :D

7. apparently you didnt see animal house OR were too lazy to read the previous posters responses.

8. Actually I call them "Nips".

Why do people get mad about calling them Japs? I mean people call us Yanks. I guess that's okay though, as long as we're not mean to anyone else, they can say what they want about us. Deal with it. It's life. I'm white as hell and you can say anything you want to and it don't bother me a bit. I guess it's because my race pretty much conquered the world and still runs it, so I guess I'm just not that insecure about my race...but hey, whatever.

9. Animal House? Sorry, way before my time.

10. gnome

gnome

That's right. We're Yanks, Brits are Wanks, Italians are WOPs... etc.

#10     Dec 7, 2007