A Day in the Life of a Consistently Profitable Trader

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Pension_Admin, Mar 1, 2008.

1. That is a serious problem. :)

#31     Mar 1, 2008
  2. rwk

rwk

A trader trades because he must. Whether it is worth the sacrifice is a nonsense question.

#32     Mar 2, 2008
  3. LOL

Yet you are still surfing for trading education chat rooms full time according to your other posts.

#33     Mar 2, 2008
  4. I think peoples trade or pursue any kind of entrepreneurial ventures are in hope of getting a better life. In the end, it is, in a monetary term, worth the sacrifice, but I still would like to know about the non-monetary things--say how being successful at trading now improve your life with your family...friends..hobbies..etc.

#34     Mar 2, 2008
  5. Pension, choose the red pill.

#35     Mar 2, 2008
  6. cold

cold

You Sir are a GOD, I mean it :cool:

#36     Mar 2, 2008

7. Indeed! That is the same reason why an artist paints. I paint because i have to. I would go slowly, but inorexably insane if i did not. Trading would have to be the same, or welcome to the lower 95%.

Mr. cold, sir, you kick ass.

Peace.

#37     Mar 2, 2008
  8. Absolute bullshit. The reason why most people don't make it is they run out of money before they learn what they need to do. It takes awhile, and a ton of discipline. With good training, and a decent amount of money, I'd bet the MAJORITY of halfway intelligent people would be consistently profitable.

Why do I say this? What percentage of Goldy trainees do you think make it trading? Try about 90%! They don't have insider info as many think. They have great training and money to back them up. I have a buddy who trades bonds there so I know this to be a fact.

Has absolutely nothing to do with age or DNA. Some people make the comparison that not everyone can be a surgeon. Well, if they have the proper education and work hard enough, most people can. It's not an innate thing, and neither is trading except in very rare circumstances (Paul Jones comes to mind).

Jay

#38     Mar 2, 2008
  9. Joab

Joab

Your absolutely right!

#39     Mar 2, 2008
  10. money just make the world go around... its always great to be trading lucratively

#40     Mar 2, 2008