A currency based on water

Discussion in 'Economics' started by SNBthetrue, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Oh it's about the fact that resources are unlimited in the Universe... and that trough our physical bodies we live in a certain dimension, creating the illusion of scarness... However reality is multidimensionnal ( 3d fractal nature of the world ). The tomato was to illustrate the fact that for some people the world was so small that they were walking on a tomato... Meaning that the frontier map was cloudering their judgment... and the Orange was to refere to this idea of exponential resources linked to our knowledge and the reality or dimension of the world. It's more about the texture of the surface of the both fruit or vegetable ? :D

( I was living in the dark age seing the new world, without being able to discuss it!)

#21     Dec 22, 2009
  2. what can be really cool about this idea is the fact that every community can have her/his level of clean water.... thusfar introducting the capacity of the market to price effectively the money/water...

the better the water quality of the country, the higher the price of the currency in relation to the others... providing the incentive for everyone to clean his envirronement...

#22     Dec 22, 2009
  3. You should have your Mom or someone proof read your posts.

#23     Dec 22, 2009
  4. AyeYo

AyeYo

The puns in this thread are out of control. I'm almost pissing my pants... or maybe I just drank too much...

#24     Dec 22, 2009
  5. Yes, the thread is flooded with them.

#25     Dec 22, 2009
  6. AyeYo

AyeYo

lol why did you edit. Your original post had me cracking up, the whole office was looking over.

#26     Dec 22, 2009
  7. Pissing is out...you're converting your currency.

BTW: wasn't there a SciFi movie years ago with this theme? Water as currency.

#27     Dec 22, 2009
  8. It's so that trickle-down economics has a chance in hell of working (also sci-fi). And with water as currency, we can all then finally agree that the market moves in waves.

#28     Dec 23, 2009
  9. Would rain be a growth stimulus?

#29     Dec 24, 2009
  10. Just imagine trying to pay for a new car or house.

You line up the tanker trucks, but where does the bank put all the water?

#30     Dec 28, 2009