A currency based on water

Discussion in 'Economics' started by SNBthetrue, Dec 22, 2009.

1. maybe I should say go totally to only H2O water...

No doubt, no tricks pure.

However I think that it misses the real goal... which is to make the planet Earth a better place to live for all... so the term clean water is better, water that can sustain a healthy life.

Pure water in the sense of drinkeable...

#11     Dec 22, 2009
  2. On the one hand you have a floating currency. But how do you propose to deal with a dirty float?

#12     Dec 22, 2009
  3. currency with a steamy side...

#13     Dec 22, 2009
  4. You know I am not a "knower" on economic engineering... However I don't think that dirty float is really positive for the whole system... It can generates too much tension... and provides a wrong signal to the market...

#14     Dec 22, 2009
  5. ( same for gold )

Gold too can become steam... just a question of temp...

#15     Dec 22, 2009
  6. Too late.

1. Already too many people on the planet to be sustained in a healthy fashion.

2. Governments more concerned with economic growth... Planet Earth, BE DAMNED!

#16     Dec 22, 2009
  7. 1. wrong.. you didn't read about the Orange and Tomato story... Furthermore you insinuate that everyone can only solve problem like you...

2. wrong... they live here too...

#17     Dec 22, 2009
  8. 1. Don't know the orange and tomato story.

2. Population biologists suggest the Earth's capacity to support mankind is only about 3 Billion people... we're already 7 Billion... no hope from here... unless the governments of the world can cull the population by 50% or so, of course.

#18     Dec 22, 2009
  9. Dear Scataphagos,

1) I really appreciate your post... My mistake I apologize :

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=184519

2) Wrong... my point 1) shows it...

#19     Dec 22, 2009
  10. ???

#20     Dec 22, 2009