A Credit Card You Want to Toss!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dinoman, Feb 9, 2008.

1. hughb

hughb

BWAHAHAHA! And tasing a bum who woke you up when he was scrounging around in the dumpster can get you some legal fees too.

#21     Feb 10, 2008
  2. maxpi

maxpi

Fraud has to be intentional. If you borrowed a lot on your cards to open a trading business and it failed [and it might not] it's not intentional... and if it succeeds you can still tell them to fuck off anyhow.. when they come after you for fraud, tell the bank managers that you know about embezzlement that is going on in their very bank and they can drop the charges or you send in the reporters... all banks have embezzlers and all banks never prosecute them because they don't want the bad press....

Regarding "starter" credit cards, watch out.... I read of one case [I believe it was a secured card] where the credit line was $750 but after fees and whatnot at the end of a year there was a whole $15 available!!

#22     Feb 10, 2008
  3. maxpi

maxpi

I'll probably never read Fountain Head but thanks for the head's up about how we can stiff a credit card company... :D

#23     Feb 10, 2008
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

There is a very simple and pleasant way to do it. Go to Vegas!!

Spend there a long weekend, enjoy the shows, have a couple of drinks. Make sure you get money out of their ATMs. Come home (with the $97K) and declare for bankruptcy and sign up for gamblers anonymus.

There is no way for them to tell you didn't lose it on gambling...

#24     Feb 10, 2008