A courageous move!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by 2cents, Jan 22, 2007.

1. and the information I posted showing that Sara Kugler of the Associated press reported that new remains were found in

Here is the link

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1241252&highlight=Sara+Kugler#post1241252

As you can see the report was written on 10/26/2006...

This means that the report 2cents posted is out of date, and the new information means that UNIDENTIFIED REMAINS EXIST...

THEREFORE UNTIL A PERSONS REMAINS ARE UNIDENTIFIED THEY CAN'T BE PUT ON A LIST...BECAUSE NO ONE KNOWS WHO THEY ARE...........finally in the report she states that a significant number of folks were never found or identified....

Now I realize that 2cents has a low, very low IQ...no prob, I have explained several times slowly so even a moron could understand...and what has happened is that no one except
    this asshole, Ghostzapper and Joab have failed to understand

So the real question is, if you can read and understand English and you know that 2006 comes AFTER 2004, then what kind of moron would repeatedly publish the link that proves him a liar..

Busted again, and again and again...you dumb shit...

#31     Jul 27, 2007
  2. it follows that for victims to NOT be on the list, they'd need to have Steve46 as their ONLY "friend", relative etc if any, AND him not reporting them until mid 2004, cause he's just too busy mourning his own sep 2001 imaginary loss... mmmhhh....

#32     Jul 27, 2007
  3. Only in your twisted mind does this play out like you suggest

My family doesn't need your assessment of the event...we encourage you to seek medical treatment before someone (probably a local cop) shoots you. People like you are generally shot and killed while trying to rape young ladies or rob liquor stores...Apparently the frustration of being called "asshole", "idiot" or "moron" all the time eventually gets to these people....

Pathetic..

No matter how you squirm around the fact is you are busted...

You are a liar trying to make the facts suit your twisted agenda..

The Japanese despise people like you and the word they use to describe you is "gaijin"...

What a shitty, lonely, unimportant little life you must have...living in a world where no one wants to have anything to do with you..

Of course, that is why you spend your time doing this..

bingo!

Amazing isnt it. The poor bastard posts the same report from 2004!!!!!! He still doesn't get it....

#33     Jul 27, 2007
  4. it follows that for victims to NOT be on the CNN 911 Memorial list, they'd need to have Steve46 and his "family who doesn't need my assessment" as their ONLY "friends", relatives etc if any, AND Steve46 & family not reporting them until mid 2004, cause they're all just too busy mourning Steve46's own Sep 2001 imaginary loss... ... mmmhhh.... this story's only getting better
    :D

#34     Jul 27, 2007
  5. Keep trying a different color you poor ignorant bastard

That makes a big difference....No one will figure out what a pathetic little twit you are if you use red......:D

The poor bastard is starting to get incoherent now..

have another beer....

I think the comment about your shitty unimportant little life has got to you....must have hit home...Whats it like to approach a japanese girl and have her tell you to fuck off? Do they call you "gaijin" to your face? Probably not...but you can be sure they do when you leave....and I imagine there is a lot of laughing...

Your absurd little posts are starting to make me laugh too..

#35     Jul 27, 2007
  6. forgot to say...

have a good week-end all!

#36     Jul 27, 2007
  7. man

man

hey! why that hostility? i was seriously asking a question since
    i did not follow your discussion and wanted to know what an
    ET-member could possibly "lie" about 911. but if you always reply
    like that ... what a freak you must be. my goodness, learn to behave
    yourself. yelling out of nothing, and calling me "dense"!

now, that is something. please reread my post and then yours,
    if you don't see that you were far our of line, i put you on ignore ...

thnx.

#37     Jul 27, 2007
  8. You know, I am not here to serve you lunch...

My experience so far is that i try to help folks to trade better and then I get attacked by mental midgets, some of whom apparently think it ok to make fun of and dismiss my personal loss. Yes I am a little touchy about that and if you don't like it..do put me on ignore...normally I would do the same for you, but you don't seem to post anything of substance here other than your silly impolite question...

#38     Jul 27, 2007
  9. man

man

the question to be impolite required knowledge about the conversation
    in the first place. i read the whole story now and feel sorry for your
    situation. but you are attacking the wrong guy here and you do
    not seem to get that. and i do not intend to get into coversation
    with people so obviously unable to behave themselves. good trading.

#39     Jul 27, 2007
  10. man

man

that is called "lingo", right?

#40     Jul 27, 2007