A courageous move!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by 2cents, Jan 22, 2007.

1. mxjones

mxjones

If you could post intelligently - ie, without an abundance of profanity - you would be taken more seriously. When I read your posts I get the impression you are a 12-year old boy.

I don't know if you lied as many accuse - I was not privy to the original conversations.

But, just a tip, try to get your point across in a more mature, professional manner.

#11     Jan 23, 2007

2. Please do not leave ET: who will protect aspiring traders from the various and sundry posers, pikers, adolescents, misguided traders, etc. Not to mention all the f**king con artists trying to sell a moving average crossover system to people for two grand.

#12     Feb 9, 2007
  3. good riddance!

#13     Feb 13, 2007
  4. maxpi

maxpi

So... I can take Steve46 off the ignore list?

#14     Feb 20, 2007
  5. steve's an kk guy and altough he borders on insanity :D i like his posts. i am insane too so big whoop.

#15     Feb 21, 2007
  6. #16     Jul 26, 2007
  7. I think Baron is tired of your crap...

However once anyone reads the thread and finds out what a complete liar you are...well I think you are on your way out...

You may want to start thinking about a new alias

maybe "no cents"

To bad you did not display a little more character...an apology might have gone a long way on your behalf...

You have a nice life, wherever you land...

Steve

#17     Jul 26, 2007
  8. #18     Jul 26, 2007
  9. Sure post that another few times, you poor pathetic bastard.

Lets see, who should we ban, a guy who lies through his teeth, or the guy who proved you to be a liar...

hmmm....

#19     Jul 26, 2007
  10. #20     Jul 26, 2007