A couple questions for the remaining "birthers"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hello, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Hello

Hello

Sorry man, this one is my bad. I thought you were serious, and based on how ridiculous some of the birther arguments are, I could not tel the diffeence. Again i apologise.

#21     Apr 29, 2011

2. Gimme a break........next thing i know, u'd be kneeling in front of the guy. :) . :p .:D .

#22     Apr 29, 2011
  3. How many did you reply to?

You're playing checkers. I'm playing chess.

#23     Apr 29, 2011
  4. Obama should have produced the document in this fashion. This scene still cracks me up.

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/upvZdVK913I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#24     Apr 29, 2011
  5. No apology necessary. Have a great weekend.

#25     Apr 29, 2011
  6. This is me asking nicely.

#26     Apr 30, 2011
  7. I'd like to see the papers GW wrote getting his MBA, he made that degree less impressive.

#27     Apr 30, 2011
  8. Would you question the member of a lunatic asylum as to why he believed the world was made of green cheese? No. So why waste time asking why people believe in their birther or truther bullshit. Just stick the fuckers in straitjackets, give them ECT and prefrontal lobotomies (actually, that might be superfluous) and have done with it :D

On latest polls, 15-20% of Americans surveyed said they believe Obama was born abroad, and another 15-20% aren't sure. That means 30-40% of your society is batshit crazy.

#28     Apr 30, 2011
  9. That statement was made jokingly, as was the rest of my original post.

I don't believe the many rumors swirling around Obama, though I do believe that to some degree Obama brings it upon himself. For example: Why wouldn't a guy who graduated magna cum laude from Harvard release his academic records? Maybe you can explain it to me.

Like all politicians, Obama has a big problem with words and deeds.

"My Administration is committed to creating an unprecedented level of openness in Government." - President Barack Obama, January 2008

----------------------------

Two years later… March 2010.

"The Democratic administration of Barack Obama, who denounced his predecessor, George W. Bush, as the most secretive in history, is now denying more Freedom of Information Act requests than the Republican did."

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/mar/21/nation/la-na-ticket21-2010mar21

#29     Apr 30, 2011
  10. Why should he? How many presidents before him had to release their academic records? Look at the birther issue. Those meatballs got what they were asking for and it's still not enough. Now the story goes that the CIA was involved in raising the seal or forging signatures or some such. Just because crazies ask for something does not mean that they should necessarily and always be taken seriously. What if a movement formed demanding that each of its members should personally inspect the president's prostate just to make sure he was in sufficiently good health to lead?

Now that I explained it to you, did I really need to explain it to you?

#30     Apr 30, 2011