A company of top-tier traders for a cause: would you be interested?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by TraderGreg, May 6, 2009.

1. Part IV is the narrative. All other parts have detailed breakouts. This is not done that way and leads to all the Q's in the AIR's because it is so vague.

My Q1 in first AIR addressed the trading topics in parts a through k. About 300 pages were required to explain two things: How IP works and how TS's works according to the US Code.

If you have top tier trading it depends on the advatage od Intellectual Property and Trade Secrets. Filed TS's are almost all totally redacted for filing. So are lists of TS's. If provided, then you are going to see the IRS make these public upon demand.

Top tier trading is not done as sjfan imagines. The IRS has no conception of what top tier trading does to make high velocity money. they cannot even understand snippets and scripts that are added to platforms to make them work much less.

If you provide any IP or TS the IRS will ask that it be exaluated by a third party. asking the IRS to provide signatures on non disclosure is an impossibility.

The IRS also has "attitude" and an expectation that they are somehow "qualified".

#11     May 6, 2009
  2. What the NFP categories are.

They start on page 10. and go through 11 and your size is on page 12.

It is 60 seconds a pop so this will take 3 minutes to get posted.

#12     May 6, 2009
  3. page 11.

#13     May 6, 2009
  4. last page, page 12.

This page was out of date by the time our first AIR hit....lol.... Fees were increased and we sent in two checks and it turned out they could not locate both checks but had cashed them...lol....

The IRS is not good at money or how making it works.

#14     May 6, 2009
  5. I believe the OP is talking about a top tier type of trader and in a group that is organized to take advantage of knowledge and skills associated with top tier trading.

Attached is a page from an IRS filing and it shows how 20,000 dollars of capital performs over a period of time for one such trader. As you see it had very very little market share. The period of time is 146 minutes.

Three of these trades completes an annual salary for a trader as envisioned

The OP only wants to fulfill a small goal as he stated. For the market illustrated one account of one trader could handle 10,000 contracts and not just 40 as illustrated.

#15     May 6, 2009
  6. sjfan

sjfan

Thanks for completely flooding the thread with useless posts that can summarized in a single post. Attention whoring asshole.

#16     May 6, 2009
  7. sjfan

sjfan

By the way, I call bs on that this is a legitimate IRS tax filing, unless you mean it's just a piece of paper you sent to the IRS that in no way meets any of their requests.

Moreover, it has absolutely nothing to do with the discussion at hand, that you managed to derail.

#17     May 6, 2009
  8. LOL :p

Yep, that's why we can't stand'em.
    To the OP:

Feel free to have the moderator(s) delete any and all posts which you feel do not support your thread, attempt to derail it, orare off-topic (including this one). :D

#18     May 6, 2009
  9. This page was a page that answered a Q asked by the IRS on an AIR.

The discussion centered on setting up a means of having a group of top tier traders use trading capital to make money. Some of the money was to be used for what the IRS calls charitable purposes and what the OP referred to as a sort of "problem solving".

I just went to some files of our charitable organization that is similar in nature. I pushed them through a scanner and posted them. To get from square one to operational with regard to the OP's quest, takes a lot of time and patience.

ET only allows one attachment per post. I roughed out a way to explain the pitfalls one may encounter when commencing such a quest. I felt six pages from hundreds would be helpful.

As it turned out, I read your posts in this thread and they had no relationship to top tier trading or getting approved to operate by the IRS. As a consequence, I posted a top tier trader's print that had been reviewed and commented upon by the IRS.

For some reason, you mention the words "tax filing" in your judgments of my posts. I have been posting on NFP's and their relation to the IRS and IRS's views on using profits from the financial industry as operating capital or financial capital of NFP's. I was NOT commenting on "tax filings".

The topic of the thread may be new to you. It is not new to me and I stated that the illustrations were not up to date vis a vis the current IRS applications and requirements.

#19     May 6, 2009
  10. Jack Hershey talking about top tier traders is like Barney the Dinosaur talking about top tier traders...

#20     May 6, 2009