A Commodimetric Approach to Trading Silver

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by Argent, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Good afternoon Dr. Zhivodka!.

#21     Aug 12, 2011
  2. Argent

Argent

That is certanily a tradeoff. A plastic 750 millilter bottle of Everclear weighs about a pound and a half. But the gold or even silver equivalent weight is just too dear. It's also two heater meals, so my bugout bag has only a small flask of Everclear. After all, one deserves some respite on the run.

#22     Aug 12, 2011
  3. N4Apound

N4Apound

Hypo! I mean Argent,
    I am vaguely disappointed: you clearly understand the characteristics of a guru, yet are unwilling to execute (in every sense). Very unusual.
    I feel that I am already somewhat silverotic, in that, if I happen to be holding a silv position and it goes up, I get very excited.

I like the chart and the signals, but is there to be no general description of the sophisticated empirical algorithmicization of the unsophisticated anti-empirical method that you use?

"How many rounds of ammunition for each should you store?"
    At least enough to go to the BT nearly monthly (as I reside in the Allen area).

Will your system predict if/when silver is to receive another COMEX beatdown in the form of margin increases? That would be nice to know.

#23     Aug 12, 2011
  4. Argent

Argent

I cannot overstress how important it is for you to buy silver NOW! So I have attached my current chart showing the actual algorithm pane. The "buy'' threshold is 1.00. We are at 1.01, which indicates that the opportunity is now marginal and fleeting.

#24     Aug 12, 2011
  5. You could always cast the silver into bullets, instead of carrying that extra weight. The only minor inconvenience is recovering them from the dead bodies of the animals you shoot, but that could be pleasurable given the proper mindset.

#25     Aug 12, 2011
  6. Argent

Argent

I am my own guru. I have no need of inferior sycophants.
    Silveroticism IS a treatable disorder. Sell silver and buy gold. But then if gold goes up for over twelve hours you will have to call your doctor.
    If you want to know the details of the algorithm you will have to loan me your Kroger card so I can get your ten cent gas discount.
    But I will give you a hint. Like most of my systems, it takes five SLOCs to code.
    Now I know who puts those holes in the plastic gun rests.
    In all seriousness, the model includes the effects of CRIMEX beatdowns, with or without Astroglide.

#26     Aug 12, 2011
  7. Argent

Argent

Pure evil genius! And protection against vampire bankers!

#27     Aug 12, 2011
  8. Silver bullets only kill werewolves, not vampires.

#28     Aug 12, 2011
  9. Argent

Argent

It's different here in Norte Americano. We cut little crucifixes into our silver bullets and make them Christian dum-dums.

#29     Aug 12, 2011
  10. N4Apound

N4Apound

Awesome, don't neglect to come back and let us know when the model says sell!

#30     Aug 12, 2011