A Christmas Message From America's Rich

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Free Thinker, Dec 25, 2011.

1. xiaodre

xiaodre

Cmon bro. Chase and Goldman routinely bet against their clients, up to and including creating the vehicles to bet against their clients. It's absurd. Anyone dealing with Chase and Goldman are playing with fire because they are so out of control.

Anyone have a Chase credit card here?

#11     Dec 26, 2011
  2. Setting aside the moral aspect.

It cost money to create the vehicle and maintain a short position against their clients.

More people may have went against the trend but were too dumb, had long term dollar signs in their eyes or didn't care.

:confused:

#12     Dec 26, 2011
  3. If you have one from Amazon, it's from Chase.
    I have one from Amazon.

#13     Dec 26, 2011
  4. Continually interacting with self-selecting people.

My personal editor gets to work with these people regularly and she always comments on how they feel about the pace of work we all achieve.

Mostly I do problem solving on fairly large scales, so the people are prepared to make a mark with their outputs.

Its like that constant smell of rubber burning during a Polish honeymoon.

#14     Dec 26, 2011
  5. Popular Fallacy today: More tax cuts for billionaires = more jobs in America

The reality: Every dollar The Waltons of Walmart save = more jobs in China

The problem? The rise of the fanatical rightwing and their pollution and corruption of every facet of govt. We end up with severely confused ideologies such as increase military spending ( highly inefficient high cost manufacturing) to 1 Trillion, cut taxes for Billionaires who export jobs to China, cut help and re-training grants for unemployed.

National Energy policy: drill more oil while others invest and take the lead in alternative energy

Foreign Policy: build and pay to lease more foreign military bases while others focus on investing and taking over foreign corporations

Is there a solution? No. The primary problem is not the wealthy bankers who control govt. The primary problem is the average religious lunatic who votes on religious issues and not on issues that impact their check book.

#15     Dec 26, 2011
  6. Do you remember the U tube video the disciples made of jesus walking on water out to those fishermen to tell them not to throw their nets in too shallow water?

Type deeper.

#16     Dec 26, 2011
  7. hkrahra

hkrahra

Or like the smell of roten apples behind her bed,inspired Agatha Christie to write.I see,so this is inspiration,that makes us move forward.

#17     Dec 26, 2011
  8. . . :) . .
    The movie showed those bankers (at the White House meeting begging for that bailout) almost crapping in their pants.

#18     Dec 26, 2011
  9. When you get closer to 70 that quote may come back to haunt you!

#19     Dec 26, 2011
  10. hkrahra

hkrahra

Jack,are you from Poland?

#20     Feb 2, 2012