A Christmas Message From America's Rich

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Free Thinker, Dec 25, 2011.

1. Home Depot co-founder Bernard Marcus, for instance, is not worried about lame ass Rolling Stone:

“Who gives a crap about some imbecile named Taibbi?” Marcus said. “Are you kidding me?”

2. Tiabbi is very funny guy.

I don't think he has ever had any money to handle.

If he ever gets a few great mixed doubles partners, he may catch on to how important stamina really is for really making it.

He also needs a more expensive photographer.

3. Pekelo

Pekelo

What I learnt from the article was, that Monica Seles is fucking a 70 year old. Disappointing....

4. shouldn't the people in Alabama be mad at the local politicians? A temptation is only a temptation but once you give into that temptation you're a sinner. Is this egg nog making me fat or am I making my self fat by drinking it?

5. hkrahra

hkrahra

Jack,where do you get your stamina from?

6. This is quote from the link of freethinker.

Just look at how Chase behaved in Greece, for example.

"Having seen how well interest-rate swaps worked for Jefferson County, Alabama, Chase “helped” Greece mask its debt problem for years by selling a similar series of swaps to the Greek government. The bank then turned around and worked with banks like Goldman, Sachs to create a thing called the iTraxx SovX Western Europe index, which allowed investors to bet against Greek debt.

In other words, Chase knowingly larded up the nation of Greece with a crippling future debt burden, then turned around and helped the world bet against Greek debt.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/politic...age-from-americas-rich-20111222#ixzz1hbv6R5vt
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very similiar to the ABX index created from the Goldman Sachs and the Deutsche Bank. What is irony is to work for the Goldman Sachs, because they have demand to the workers to conform to (collective) goal to make this company achieve profit. Is (collective) thought. Collective thought for the good of the whole/company. But when is come to the their own country of the USA, and the effect of thier bets, is not collective thought no more, but is to make money for their own company. And they destroy middle class y low middle class people.

7. ammo

ammo

it's not that they have an extra set of brass balls,it's that they have sold their soul,they are just as empty as that pimp they detest,while calling the hotline to the $1000 call girls,,,history repeats like a broken record

8. sheda

sheda

Uh yea..

So it had nothing to do with the greek gov?

9. Greece the junkie found a way to buy dope on credit?

Chase and Goldman is thy brother's keeper?

#10     Dec 26, 2011