a chief architect of the invasion now says we should not have invaded.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Nov 4, 2006.

1. a chief architect of the invasion now says we should not have invaded.

http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/features/2006/12/neocons200612
    Perle goes so far as to say that, if he had his time over, he would not have advocated an invasion of Iraq: "I think if I had been delphic, and had seen where we are today, and people had said, 'Should we go into Iraq?,' I think now I probably would have said, 'No, let's consider other strategies for dealing with the thing that concerns us most, which is Saddam supplying weapons of mass destruction to terrorists.'

2. Amazing isn't it?

NeoCons rats jumping the sinking ship. Fucking disgusting!

In less gracious and free societies the whole lot of them would be removed from all official documents, correspondence, photographs and archives. Their names would be stricken from the record then they'd be tarred and feathered, then hung until dead then drawn and quartered then boiled in oil and then fed to the idiots who bought their blatant bullshit and lies. Then parents and children and all known relatives and then again their relatives would be killed post haste. And then salt the earth in all known places in which they lived or visited...so that nothing ever grows life or has influence from these and theirs again.

3. ROTFLMAO!!!

What happened to the "stay the course" message that the 37 th percentile keep on regurgitating?!!

Well at least the neocons can count on the 37th percentile voters on ET. Helplessboy et al.

4. wow, what passion, what drama... yeah, i like it. :D

5. a lot of the soldiers share the same sentiment. they feel they were lied to, and don't believe the war is just. they're flocking to Canada, and are refusing to come back to avoid being re-deployed for 2nd and 3rd tours.

why won't the gung-ho hawks just volunteer and take their places? :confused:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061104/ap_on_re_us/awol_soldier