A challenge to Stock_Trad3r

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by drukes1234, Dec 29, 2008.

1. LOL

So your an expert trader but you dont have an extra £300 that you could ''use'' in a trade to make more money??? :eek: :confused:

#31     Jan 4, 2009
  2. Why not send Buffet an email and make a wager with him?

#32     Jan 4, 2009
  3. asap

asap

maybe because buffett is not a troll, dont you think?

[​IMG]

#33     Jan 4, 2009
  4. Clearly Stock_Trad3r is just having an absolutely awful year trading and have no money to bet. Or the more likely scenario is he's 17 years old and doesn't trade with real money.

#34     Jan 4, 2009
  5. oh no oil up again? oh no right again?

#35     Jan 5, 2009
  6. TAKE THE BET PUNK..put your money where your mouth is or stop posting. We all know you're not "fully vested" so take my bet and back up your useless words.

Still not willing to do it? Then you clearly think you're as stupid as we all think you are, and believe me, we think you are VERY stupid

#36     Jan 5, 2009
  7. It's funny that you can't find any money to make a small bet, you must really be amazingly broke. If you weren't so annoying I'd actually feel sorry for you, but looking back on it, you deserve to be as broke as you are.

#37     Jan 5, 2009
  8. first day on this board here - why does everyone have ~500 posts and one guy have over 8k?

#38     Jan 5, 2009
  9. Turd3r,

So bascially even though we are down almost 50% for the year and you have been saying buy nearly the whole time....you get to say you're "right" every single day we close green? But every day we close red, no comment?

You do realize how far away we still are from the highs and more importantly from where you starting saying you were buying....so you have a whole hell of a lot of "right days" left before you even break even. Keep that in mind, Mr. Right.

That was my question as well. lol

Agreed.

So uhhh...if you already know all this...why are you attending a community college?

:confused:

#39     Jan 5, 2009
  10. What makes you think community college would actually accept him?

#40     Jan 5, 2009