A challenge to Stock_Trad3r

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by drukes1234, Dec 29, 2008.

1. I am not going to bet anyone because I'm fully vested in the stock market, so I am already putting my money where my mouth is.

However, I do know almost everything about stocks and finance, market trends, market history, and economics. Some of my mathematics and economic contributions, for example, are in wikipedia.

I let you do you
    why you ridin my shit??

#11     Dec 29, 2008
  2. Ok, I will bet $ 1,000 that oil will touch $ 100 in 2 years. Money to be held in escrow account. The current policies will unleash inflation. I currently have over 25% of my portfolio in energy related companies. I may also go long oil futures.

#12     Dec 29, 2008
  3. Fully vested yet doesnt have 1000 dollars?? I wonder how he buys simple necessities. stock_trad3r sell your 10 shares of whatever and buy an xbox 360. Its more fun then laughing at your computer by yourself for posting stupid stuff. trust me give it a shot. CT

#13     Dec 29, 2008
  4. The funny thing about you is, you keep getting ragged on month after month, and you keep coming back for more.

Don't you have a life outside of this board? People like me who do this full time have an excuse - we use it to pass time here and there when the markets sleepy. You though - your a wannabe - but the thing is, most wannabe's are at least somewhat humble and show respect...you - nothing.

I think if any of us on this board ever found out how old you actually are - we would simply permanently ignore you. But for you - it's all you have - hiding your background.

#14     Dec 29, 2008
  5. I'd like to read your wiki citations. I am published in mathematical physics and statistical mechanics. It's always nice to read a colleague's work.

#15     Dec 29, 2008
  6. ess1096

ess1096

[​IMG]

#16     Dec 29, 2008
  7. Won't happen.

This kid doesn't trade - period. He posts his "insights" between classes at community college. Prime example of truly young, feeling invincible, and of course with no perspective on the real world (having not lived in it for long), mostly, actually almost always...wrong.

Applaud yuor efforts, though, drukes!

#17     Dec 29, 2008
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Pay up? He won't even bet. Nor will he ever shut up.

He, stock_Trad3r, is either so stupid

He makes Forest Gump look like a rocket scientist.

-OR-

He gets personal satisfaction by making everyone THINK he's dumber than Gump.

#18     Dec 29, 2008
  9. wikipedia anyone can be on that. i remember you fighting on that too.

#19     Dec 29, 2008
  10. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

How do you fight on wikipedia?

#20     Dec 30, 2008