A Brief History of right-wing's favorite fake news site TruePundit (loved by Russians)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Jan 23, 2018.

1. RRY16

RRY16

If you were to take an anonymous poll with everyone in DOJ, FBI,Senate, House which asked if they think Trump is fit to be President, I bet it would be 95% think he's not fit and the 5% would come from House. Remember when Ashcroft was on his death bed and Bush's guys were trying to get him to ok Survellince, now that was scary shit. I hate to break it to you but most FBI are conservative, DOJ is different. Trumps an arrogant shit for brains, if Pence was President FBI would back him 100%

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
    #21     Jan 23, 2018
  2. You want scary?

How about the fact the Ashcroft’s Democratic opponent, Mel Carahan, died in an airplane “accident” while running for a senate seat in 2000. Ashcroft still could not beat him.

How about Paul Wellstone, Democrat who died in 2002 while runnng for U.S. senate in a plane “accident.”

Apparently, the two named Democrats above were effective, far Left politicians.

How about the remaining John F. Kennedy’s son? Died in plane “accident” in 1999.

Speaking of the Kennedy family, they also lost two sons to assassination.

At least the Bush political family has faired better.

Martin Luther King, jr. and Ghandi are killed. Why are prominent men of peace tend to die violent deaths?

How about Ron Brown, Democratic Sectretary of State who died in plane “accident” as part of a trade delegation in Croatia?

In 2001, 4 planes are used in attack on United States.

Gosh I have to wonder if someone who likes planes does not like Democrats or the United States.

Are you scared yet?

I am and going to stay under my bed for a while.

#22     Jan 23, 2018
  3. RRY16

RRY16

Bring your flashlight and GQ Mag.

#23     Jan 23, 2018
  4. LacesOut

LacesOut

Anyone who thinks the FBI cost Clinton the election has been sniffing glue

#24     Jan 23, 2018
    synthtrader likes this.
  5. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

The Democrat and Mexican collusion is a threat.

#25     Jan 23, 2018
    synthtrader likes this.
  6. exGOPer

exGOPer

Then why isn't Trump's DOJ investigating that instead of investigating Trump and his campaign?

Why isn't Trump's CIA director, Trump's FBI director, Trump's DNI director testifying under oath, giving interviews to the public SAYING that Russia is a threat and their government is meddling in US's politics?

The only threat is the low intellect Con who can't see the obvious because of their BROWN PEOPLE BAD philosophy. It used to be BLACK PEOPLE BAD, now it's BROWN and then it would be YELLOW and on and on it goes, the cycle of con bigotry.

#26     Jan 24, 2018
  7. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

Trump campaign is being investigated due to political pressure due to a complete lie with no evidence.

Why would Trump instruct his own DOJ to investigate Russian collusion if he was guilty?

Are you an isolationist?

Is it your opinion that Russia is the only country in the world attempting to influence US politics?

Are the Russians the only country in the world using bots on twitter?

Yeah, I believe in the Brown People BAD philosophy so much that I married one.

Dems have redefined collusion and my post meets that definition.

#27     Jan 24, 2018
  8. exGOPer

exGOPer

So nothing to do with all the lies (Flynn, Papadopoulos, Gates, Manafrot, Don Jr) then? Why are these people lying and risking years in prison over political pressure?

He isn't, he tried to stop the investigaiton which is why the DOJ which is obligated to follow law of the land is FORCED to investigate this

Why didn't you ask those questions about Mexico? You were quick to denigrate them and their influence.

It's the only country that spent 600 million dollars on a US election, can you name another one?

I don't know any other country in the world using bots to influence US politics. Feel free to list even one.

And I am sure you have black friends?

Collusion is this - [​IMG]

Dems have no power to investigate, Republicans are leading in the charge on all of those committees and teams.

#28     Jan 24, 2018
  9. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

Off topic. Do you have any easy way that you can explain to split up the quote like you did above?

#29     Jan 24, 2018
  10. exGOPer

exGOPer

You made too many disconnected points and answering them in a chunk is inefficient, I think in bullet points like Wittgenstein, is that a problem?

#30     Jan 24, 2018