A Brief History of right-wing's favorite fake news site TruePundit (loved by Russians)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Jan 23, 2018.

1. exGOPer

exGOPer

If that's free speech then Strzok speaking his mind is free speech as well.

What's the problem.

And what corruption was outed, can you be specific.

#11     Jan 23, 2018
  2. jem

jem

what?

you don't understand why prosecutors and law enforcement have to be impartial, honest, and non biased? you don't understand why they say justice should be blind?

you don't understand why they should not be making plans to perhaps take down an elected president in Andy's office and you don't understand why the FBI should not be losing text messages which may have discussed those plans?

I once asked a narcotics officer if this movie below could happen. He said he could have me or anyone else sent up for 10 years to life within 24 hours easy. He said law enforcement must be honest or your whole system has serious problems.

Apply that to the FBI in collusion with the DOJ.
    When the govt is doing it, it worse than Watergate, its far more dangerous than Russian bots or collusion.
    Its your country and its system turning deadly. big govt corrupts.

#12     Jan 23, 2018
  3. KevinD

KevinD

#13     Jan 23, 2018
    Tom B and AAAintheBeltway like this.
  4. exGOPer

exGOPer

That's a joke right? In a country where judges are appointed by politicians or on party line vote - same for prosecutors, you expect them to be impartial?

#14     Jan 23, 2018
    RRY16 likes this.
  5. RRY16

RRY16

Do they have Yelp for Naive Lawyers? Watch Serpico!

#15     Jan 23, 2018
  6. jem

jem

are you all implying you are willing to accept corruption at the FBI and DOJ?
    i would not accept it from comey, mueller, doj, fbi, trump, clinton or anyone else.

by the way this might not be more deadly than the serpico matter but it far more serious for the nation as whole.

#16     Jan 23, 2018
  7. exGOPer

exGOPer

When the FBI cost Clinton the election, were you celebrating that it happened or complaining about 'corruption'.

Now when the shoe is on the other foot, the whining about corruption has started and that too for a man who is morally bankrupt and epitome of corruption himself.

Live by the sword, die by the sword. Mueller will end Trump, wait and watch.

#17     Jan 23, 2018
  8. jem

jem

I remember thinking I bet someone in the the new york office has some serious shit on comey or hillary.

I recognized comey must have had his hand forced.... and now we probably know it was an FBI source and Thomas Paine who were true patriots.

here is my quote from back then...

"by now we know that the New York office must have threatened the shit out of comey to get him to reverse course on Hillary. So why is the doj not talking to the new your office of the fbi and getting to the bottom of this fast.

If comey of mueller are really good guys... lets find out. Right now this is not looking good for any of them. Its all over drudge.

The guy winning... Putin. People losing... american tax payers.
    Why... the swamp allowed the clintions and the dnc and Obama to be this crooked."

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
    #18     Jan 23, 2018
  9. exGOPer

exGOPer

But there was no serious shit, the emails were irrelevant other than causing bad headlines and wiping away the lead.

That was unjustifiable, a loss over nothing, an OCA being hounded for 'classified' material, improperly marked, redundant but kept secure.

No worries, we will see justice in the end and in Captain Mueller we trust.

#19     Jan 23, 2018
  10. jem

jem

I am sure you won't mind if I stick to my view... being that so far its being vindicated.

Can you believe I told you Comey must have had his hand forced by an FBI insider and I said Putin was the winner way back then?

#20     Jan 23, 2018