A boring market

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Jan 30, 2007.

1. Not much happeneing since that big selloff on nov 30th and the second selloff 3 weeks ago. Flat trading on most the major indicies.

Patience will be rewarded in 52 week highs in a couple months if your a longer term trader.

Earnings season causing market to stagnate, but this is not bearish.

Also GOOG will be reporting on Wed Jan 31st after the close. Should give tech a much needed lift should it beat the estimates (as I expect it will).

Good luck

2. mclellan oscillator minor change today + eom window dressing + T day theory = HOD CLOSE ON TUESDAY...

I love no risk markets $$$

3. duard

duard

Pre- econ news and pre-FOMC with the market's spooked by the real threat of more Fed raises I don't think we'll see much movement tommorrow other than rotation around the open.So if a move occurs after consumer confidence fade it into the afternoon

Just a thought

4. hope the wed and fri events will give us some action.

5. You want action?... ER2 ;)

6. It's just a waste of time watching the monitors these days, I just go long on dips and at the end of the week we will be in the green anyways.

Feels good having 100% up room to go from here in the indexes :D

7. duard

duard

Yawn.....

8. I love this market!!

no downside risk

9. duard

duard

Well....

Puny short squeeze....

EqtTrdr do we close on HOD?

10. S2007S

S2007S

new highs this week for the dow and nasdaq....looking to unload my QLD at 86.50+++ Come on bulls push this market higher. :D

#10     Jan 30, 2007