A border deal: Is Trump about to put the hammer down or to go full flaccid and disgrace himself?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Actually, where do you think El Chapo got his money from? The Wall at this point is a losing hand. Time to fold it as cheaply as possible.

#51     Feb 12, 2019
  2. TJustice

TJustice

His ratings either spiked because of his state of the union or the fact he closed down the govt to try and get the wall.

I think it was both.
    I believe this el chapo money is perfect.
    You are against using seized drug money to protect our kids from illegal cartel drugs and violence?

#52     Feb 12, 2019
  3. UsualName

UsualName

Trump’s 2020 campaign promise: Build a force field and make space aliens pay for it!

#53     Feb 12, 2019
  4. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

His ratings spiked in Rasmussen polling,the same poll that said republicans would get more votes in the mid terms and that Trump had a 36 % black approval rating.His aggregate approval ratings are still around 40%.

#54     Feb 12, 2019
  5. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

I doubt the law allows a president to do what he pleases with seized drug money,but of course hypocrite republicans dont give a shit about the law when thier guy is in office.

#55     Feb 12, 2019
  6. I definately want to see a real war on drugs using technology such as ground penetrating radar, satelite crop surveillence, and anti-crop weapons. Nanotechnology, robotics, and some mercenaries would be nice as well. I would be willing to risk a diplomatic incident in carrying out anti-drug operations in foreign countries that export illegal substances to us.

The key issue to me is not really how long the wall is. It is border security. Any vulnerability in a system will be expoited, whether it is incomplete wall coverage, states with sanctuary cities, or vistors successfully overstaying their visas.

We have non lethal crowd control technology than can deal with mass raids upon our border from the South. These technologies tend to be unpleasant enough that many people would not want a repeat experience. Once word gets around, mass raid organizers will have a hard time finding willing participants.

#56     Feb 12, 2019
  7. TJustice

TJustice

your polls were slanted as could be for most of the election some had hillary with double digit leads. There is no reason to take them seriously until they herd in front of an election.

The only time you can trust your favorite polls (before they herd) is when the democrats actually win and you look at them in retrospect.

#57     Feb 12, 2019
  8. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aggregates never had Hillary with a double digit lead.

#58     Feb 12, 2019
  9. TJustice

TJustice

So what... there were good polls keeping the average down. (you know good polls... the ones you were putting down most of the season) Most of your favorite polls were garbage for most of the year... giving hillary big no doubt types of leads at times.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    #59     Feb 12, 2019
  10. #60     Feb 13, 2019
    TJustice likes this.