A Bond Trading System website

Discussion in 'Trading' started by newbie, Feb 4, 2002.

1. newbie

I just found a pretty cool bond trading website at www.ontheclose.com It is run by Miles Dunbar who I think used to work with Larry Williams. I like the way he tests new rules everyday to generate the next day's trading ideas. On the website he shows that he took a $25,000 account and turned it into over $400,000 last year. I don't agree with the money management rules of risking 20% of the account on each trade. This is the same method Larry Williams teaches in his book Day Trade Futures Online. I just finished my one month trial and it went pretty well. I only paper traded the calls. Take a look if there are any bond traders out there.

P.S.- This now means I work for powertradesignals.com ontheclose.com informedtrader.net/home.asp hardrightedge.com thesystemtrader.com RealityTrader.com and OmniTrader because I have mentioned all of them!!!!

LOL!

2. How did it perform?

3. newbie

It peformed well..... the current trade we are in is short so we are losing on it now.... but overall- it wasn't bad. He had a rough end of year last year when the bond market got real volatile I think because he uses a set dollar stop. I think if he used more of a pivot or S/R stop- it may have done better. Well worth the $99 bucks though for the information on system testing that I learned along with the signals that he generated. Try it for a month to see what I'm talking about. It's pretty cool. Im gonna sign up again for another month and paper trade 1 more time.

4. Newbie-
    Where are you currently short from?