A Black Man In The White House?... WHEN PIGS FLY!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, May 7, 2009.

1. And who did Obama appeal to? Poor, black, mexican. old grannies, homosexual, white women with a "I wish I had that black man inside me" wish, young politically uneducated kids and others who can't see straight. And of course the women who like to get pregnant 18 times a year and then kill their unborn child. Let's not forget the atheists and muslims. And the cubans of course. How about the welfare people looking for a handout?

----------------------------------

These adjectives are fine. This is the make up of our citizenry. Imo, no different than owning a business and catering to a diverse people as customers. The problem comes from mandated hiring your diverse customers and placing them into management postions.:cool:

#11     May 9, 2009

2. I think the transformation has been absolutely stunning and can't wait to see to what the USA looks like in 10 years. I think it is wonderful we have kissed everbody's ass (and I do not think we have missed anybody) in the name of civil rights and thrown the country to the jackels in the process.

#12     May 9, 2009
  3. mixing up stuff doesn't automatically spell progress and usually results in shit

fuck the affirmative action, it's bullshit like that, that's dragging this country down

#13     May 9, 2009
  4. it is the survival of the fittest, on the plant level, on the animal level, on the international level, a pussy exists to get fucked, the question is does it get fucked in it's life time, if it's constantly driving attention you can bet it does get fucked pretty hard, and not just once but multiple times, till it stops begging attention, or till it grows old and wrinkles up

with an annual 1T$ military budget incapable of winning a pathetic war???

#14     May 9, 2009

5. Amen. And anyone who has ever run a small business knows the joys of serving a diverse group of customers. It makes it more interesting. But don't try to force it on us. Freedom anybody?

#15     May 9, 2009
  6. "Monica, Bill promised me you'd be under here"

[​IMG]

#16     May 9, 2009
  7. Good post(g)

#17     May 10, 2009
  8. JDL

JDL

LMAO

#18     May 10, 2009