A Beijing hospital confirms coronavirus attacks central nervous system

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Banjo, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Banjo

Banjo

2. Overnight

Overnight

Sorry, I ain't buying what they are selling in their sensationalist "news worthy article"...

About cnTechPost
    Who we are
    cnTechPost is a leading English language tech news site based in Shanghai, China. We are committed to covering tech topics including China-made gadgets, applications, big tech companies, latest innovations as well as industry trends like 5G.

Our focuses are on China-related tech stories. But as tech flows across boundaries, we will also cover topics that we believe every China tech watcher should pay attention to.

Why we built this site
    There are so many tech blogs in China covering global tech trends, gadgets from US tech gaints, applications from both the iOS and Android platforms.

These coverages flow to Chinese tech enthusiasts in a manner of 24 hours and 7 days. Each time there is a big event or there is a new gadget released, Chinese readers would know at the first time, no matter whether they know any English word or not.

But the opposite is not the fact.

There are so many things happen every day in China's tech industry, however, only those seen as huge developments are covered by media giants like Bloomberg and Reuters. A lot of interesting developments and intriguing new devices are left unreported in the English world.

That creates a huge information gap for English readers. Things happen here are sometimes unheard of, and sometimes those do make their way to the English world get misunderstood.

So we built this site, with the aim of bridging this gap and helping English readers have a better understanding of what's going on in China's tech industry.

3. %%
    That Korean man, on AFA radio, named Billy Kim reported about 35 deaths in Korea+ about 41 healed.By the way, I have in my library; NONE of These Diseases, by Dr S.I .McMillen , MD.It's basic but good.................................................................................................