A Bad Experiance w/ Brandon Fredrickson

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Brandonf, Jun 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

You seem to have a lot of time on your hands. But the "financial coaching since 1998" refers to the yahoo club I founded in late 1998 when I turned my accounts around. I did not start charging anyone anything until mid 1999 or so. I also think you must be illiterate you might see that several people have posted saying they have in fact been in my chatroom. Good thing I have those videos.

Brandon

#51     Jun 8, 2005
  2. That looks good on a resume. Impressive.

#52     Jun 8, 2005
  3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

My whole life right now is about pleasing you and trendfader.

#53     Jun 8, 2005
  4. Why do I seem to have a lot of time on my hands? Is it because I went to your site to check out the content? Is it that bad?

#54     Jun 8, 2005
  5. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Only bad in that you went to check out something you had no interest in using in the first place. Seems like a waste of time to me..much like what we are doing posting back and forth on this thread I guess. Still have not had a single person post a bad experiance with me here and many have posted positive feedback. And, ill keep going with you on this coz the traffic to my site today has gone through the roof. We have over 3000 views on this thread so far and none of it seems to be hurting me. Maybe I should hire you as my PR director.

Brandon

#55     Jun 8, 2005
  6. If you hire me can I access the chat room for free? Your the hottest thing on this board since marketsurfer, maybe you should sell some t-shirts too, I can be in charge of merchandising.

#56     Jun 8, 2005
  7. This point is my main hang-up and this explaination does nothing to change my mind.

If someone is really good at trading then they should have plenty of money in reserve AND a sound money management strategy to overcome a trading slump. The idea that a trading guru would require small amounts of money from clients to diversify tells me that the methods he is teaching is not sufficient to generate a solid income from - if that is the case then why would you want to learn to trade from this person? (e.g. you are learning techniques that are not sufficient to generate a steady income as proven by the teacher himself). This all gets back to requiring proof that the person you are learning from actually as a winning system and the track record to back it up.

Full disclosure - I have no experience with Brandon whatsoever (so I guess this puts me in the camp that he is yelling obscenities at earlier in the thread) and he seems to be a reasonable person considering the amount of flack he has received however that doesn't change my overall suspicious opinion of folks that would offer to teach me how to raise a goose that lays golden eggs rather than just keeping the secret to themselves and enjoying the golden eggs that their geese lay.

#57     Jun 8, 2005
  8. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

You dont have any experiance with me, but you at least took the time to give well thought out reason why a person should be careful. Not just the typical all guru's suck so Brandon must too. Your comments are appriciated. Take care.

Brandon

#58     Jun 8, 2005
  9. BSAM

BSAM

Don't know if it's been pointed out yet, Brandon, but this thread may be the best advertising dollar you ever spent.:)

#59     Jun 8, 2005
  10. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I definatly agree. Not a single person has come forward to say that they had a bad experiance. In fact the only bad experiance is one that I myself went ahead and looked for and posted.

Brandon

#60     Jun 8, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.