A Bad Experiance w/ Brandon Fredrickson

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Brandonf, Jun 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brandon,

With all respect :

Like they say "Talk is cheap"

Only audited results will prove that
    you are a real trader, nothing less.

#41     Jun 8, 2005
  2. Teachers, lawyers, doctor's, cpa's, therapists, police, fireman, professors, stockbrokers, etc... all require a license or some type of formal training. Some traders even require licenses to trade. Almost any formal professional that advises or provides added value requires proof or licensing to that effect.

If you want to claim that u are a stock market guru.. prove it. Zanger is my favorite out of all the gurus.. I bet if he posted on this board he will get more respect because we all know this guy made more $ then all the traders in ET combined. Yes he did have a crapy 2000-2002 due to bear market.. but he still turned $10k into almost $40mil and he hit an all time equity high recently.

Going on the internet and picking stocks and bullshiting about new patterns that you rehashed is easy, calling out setups in chat rooms, making videos about what happened to the market after the fact is even easier... but actually being a profitable trader is another thing. I love it when you say something like SHort IBM under X price with a tight stop.. lol

#42     Jun 8, 2005
  3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Again- if you have direct experiance with me and you have something to say, negative or positive, your feedback is wanted here. If all you have to say is piss piss moan moan I dont like vendors and Brandon wont provide me the information I want, we don't need to hear from you. Your point has been made. I am still waiting for ONE SINGLE PERSON who has been a client of mine to say I did them wrong. ONE SINGLE PERSON

Brandon

#43     Jun 8, 2005
  4. Why dont u send a mass email to everyone of your past/active members or anyone that u mentored asking them to confess in this thread.

Who says that the tons of peopled u worked with know that this thread exists???

#44     Jun 8, 2005
  5. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Who says I have worked with tons of people. We do no advertising except my posting here on ET and I still have over half of the members I had in 1998. Im still waiting for ONE PERSON, ONE SINGLE PERSON to step forward on ET and say they have had a negative experiance with me. I know the Scadanavian names entails all kinds of mob connections so you might be scared, but I promise not to send Thor after you :)

Brandon

#45     Jun 8, 2005
  6. froggie

froggie

Damn, you dudes gotta chill out. Why you all taggin up on Brandon? Just piss off if you have no experience with him. Brandon I respect what you are doing here. There are not much people out there with the balls to ask for feedback in public!

#46     Jun 8, 2005
  7. Schaefer

Schaefer

Thank you Brandon, I've never subscribed your services but I've learned a lot from your informative posts in the past. I especially enjoyed your last video about trading the gap.

I like picking up little things like that all over from ET and integrate it into my system.

Hope to read more of your tips in the future :)

Happy trading.

#47     Jun 8, 2005
  8. I am sure u are a nice guy and mean well.. but my bottom line is that u are not qualified to manage money, nor are u qualified or worthy of guru mentor status.

If you were any of the latter.. u wouldnt be wasting time on here... I am done.

#48     Jun 8, 2005
  9. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

From your lips to God's ear. A man who has no experiance with me, but a lot of opinions. Dude, find one person, ONE PERSON who has been a subsriber that thinks I screwed them. Until then, shut up.

:D

Brandon

#49     Jun 8, 2005
  10. Brandon,

I think what we are discovering is that either:
    1) you don't have any clients and therefore no one to complain about you
    2) you are so bad that all your clients have lost all hope in trading and thus don't visit message trading boards
    3) all your clients are smart enough not to visit elite trader

From the responses here we haven't heard from anyone that has used your service at all, good or bad opinion of you.

Also on your site you claim to be a "personal financial coach" (or something) since 1998, but you also state, in one of your videos, that you didn't even begin trading until 1998. At that time you started with $20,000 and after a period were down to $6,000, how were you coaching other people during that time when it seems that you knew nothing or at least not anything worth paying for. Did you start coaching people right when you started trading? I am confused, please explain.

#50     Jun 8, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.