A Bad Experiance w/ Brandon Fredrickson

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Brandonf, Jun 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

See I don't think its making me look worse. The same three or four people who do not like vendors continue to come forward and cry that they don't like vendors including me. Thats fine, but not a single person has come out and said that after having subsribed to any service I offer they feel the way the 3 or 4 active people on this thread feel. Not a single person posting here has any experiance with me.

Brandon

#21     Jun 8, 2005
  2. zdreg

zdreg

don't wish for it. exposure to light is the best way to bring the truth out. censorship on these boards are enough of problem on these boards. what other pleasure does a moderator have except to censor or close a thread or have a feeling of power by banning posters.

#22     Jun 8, 2005
  3. RhinoGG

RhinoGG Guest

"Not a single person posting here has any experiance with me"

Nuff said!

#23     Jun 8, 2005
  4. zdreg

zdreg

write to NFA or appropriate regulatory authority and share the results with us.

#24     Jun 8, 2005
  5. yenzen

yenzen

well, I did find some information. It's a matter of whether or not he is, in fact, offering advice on the buying and selling of futures contracts to an audience larger than 15 people.

I have come across enough vendors on the internet, and I do know that quite a number of them were registered as informational CTA's.

Again, Brandon refuses to answer this question and instead he blew a gasket that anyone would even ask if he is registered with the regulatory agencies. Its rather unprofessional. But it doesnt surprise me much, it seems his subscribers are rather unsophisticated and gullible to say the least.

Senor Zen

#25     Jun 8, 2005
  6. zdreg

zdreg

remember paid advertisers are held to a lower standard . furthermore bad behavoir does not result in closed threads but deleted threads. the reason given is that the advertiser should not have to bear the consequence of their actions or their employees forever. of course, theycan come back later as paid advertisers

#26     Jun 8, 2005
  7. ElCubano

ElCubano

I agree...hes looking pretty good right now...even if his trading may suck..I have no idea..but for someone to step up to the plate and ask about his service; leads me to believe he aint hiding from no one..and thats a positive sign...peace

#27     Jun 8, 2005
  8. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Since we seem to be having a hard time finding someone to come forward and say "I subscribed to a product Brandon offers and I did not do well with it, I think he is full of crap" I decided to do some digging and find the one post I can recall on ET since I have been here were someone did say exactly that. So far though ddog is the only one, and if there are more id love to hear from you. Also, those of you who have benefited from what I do, I'd love to hear from you too.

Brandon

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=743555#post743555

#28     Jun 8, 2005
  9. Brandon, I've never been a paid subscriber. But I've read stuff you've (or Toni) written and posted at various points in the past, and always enjoyed it and learned something.

For what it's worth, I wouldn't worry about the single poster who was disappointed.

#29     Jun 8, 2005
  10. BrandonF, you must consider the thought-process of your would-be clients

When I go to buy a used car I assume the car is a lemon unless something 'signals' otherwise (i.e. warranty is provided, repeat customers from this dealer)

Am I correct in assuming: 'without further information, this car is a lemon?'

Of course not...probably only 25% - 30% of the cars are actually lemons.

But is my assumption useful? Absolutely. If I end up buying a lemon, I will incur heavy financial losses and emotional damage (i.e. feeling like a dumbass)

We all know how most vendors are a rip-off (and expensive too) so would-be clients will demand information far in-excess of what is necessary.

It would behoove you to incur the necessary costs (i.e. getting performance figures audited, registering with various agencies) in order to 'signal' to consumers that you are for real.

Think of it as a 'cost of doing business'

Though BrandonF, I do understand your frustrations

#30     Jun 8, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.