A Bad Experiance w/ Brandon Fredrickson

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Brandonf, Jun 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yenzen

yenzen

Looks like Brandon weaseled his way out of answering that question. Over 4000 subscribers and he doesnt need to register with the regulatory agencies.

Senor Zen

#11     Jun 8, 2005
  2. Explain away the fact that you state that you are not allowed to advertise "by law," yet you have paid to advertise on ET and solicit for "clients?"

All the while saying that "by law," you can't post performance records?

What gives? Rent-A-Mentor?

#12     Jun 8, 2005
  3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

One more reminder. IF YOU HAVE NO EXPERIANCE WITH ME, IF YOUR OPINION IS BASED ONLY ON THE FACT THAT BRANDON IS NOT DOING THIS AND I REALLY REALLY REALLY PRETTY PLEASE WANT HIM TOO, then shut the fuck up! If you have subsribed to my services and you thought it was bullshit and you think I am horrible, post away. Otherwise, shut up. I have no problem with people who have earned the right to not like me saying that. Those of you who are just bitching to hear yourself bitch are a rather sick bunch. So far a lot of little kids are bitching, but not a SINGLE person has said "I have subsribed to a product Brandon offers and it was terrible"

Brandon

#13     Jun 8, 2005
  4. I will subscribe to your service because of your professional and high advertising morals found in your just posted slogan: "shut the fuck up!"

#14     Jun 8, 2005
  5. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Bruto, as far as I know you never have, so please follow the slogan.

:)

Brandon

#15     Jun 8, 2005

6. Brandon,

All vendors suck. Please stop responding to any posts, including your own.

5yr

PS. I visited your site a couple times over the past week and I can definitely say it was a bad experience. You showed all these awesome trades that you said you made, like travelzoo, but no mention of losers or how you deal with them nor was there any mention of your performance or the performance of others trading on your tips.

From going over your site you seem to have a 100% winning percentage, so post your stellar performance or someone elses. From watching your videos I didn't think your advice was very worthwhile and there was way too much smacking.

#16     Jun 8, 2005
  7. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Im sorry you had a hard time even reading something off the very front page of the site, but had you been able to do that you would have found this video, for example, where I talk a loss.

http://www.brandonfredrickson.com/videos/aaplupdate.html

Again, what I would appriciate is someone who has subscribed and had a bad experiance with it. Those people have earned the right to say whatever they want about me and not have me say too much back to them..however, so far it should be noted that NOT A SINGLE UNHAPPY CLIENT HAS POSTED

Brandon

#17     Jun 8, 2005
  8. BF, "IF" you are registered with any type of regulatory agency, think about how nice your vulgar language, rants, etc. ,reflects on ethics and standards for you as a "professional?"

Moderator - close this thread. I don't think that ET allows this type of language from even a paid "advertiser."

#18     Jun 8, 2005
  9. steve23

steve23

Question :

If a trader is so good at what he or she does,

Then why the need to make money by showing others ??

One would assume the Trader makes more than enough from their successful trades.

:)

#19     Jun 8, 2005
  10. Dude.. u are making youself look worse by starting these dumb threads.

Here is what I consider an honest vendor:

- Trades his own money and can show his performance.

- Honest in tracking results.

Vendors like Zanger at chartpattern.com, larry williams, Oneil, Raschke, Tim Treubenbach, Larry Connors.. all fall into these categories. They all can prove that they have made serious loot trading.

Trading is all about peformance and how much money you make.. if you fail to ignore this you will never be taken seriously.

#20     Jun 8, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.