A Bad Experiance w/ Brandon Fredrickson

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Brandonf, Jun 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Here at Elite there seems to be no shortage of people who have had bad experiances with vendors of every sort. They have no problem telling everyone that all vendors are a waste of your time and money. Being as I have something to sell off my site I am often targeted by these people. However, I don't think too many of them have ANY experiance at all with me. It is just generic, you are a vendor so you suck talking out of their anus type stuff. So, here is the deal. I am aware of ONE person on Elite who has posted that he had a bad experiance with me. What I'd like is for those people on ET who have had a bad experiance with me to say so. If you are just a generic vendor basher you need not post here. I know you had a bad experiance with a vendor, and I'm sorry..however, if it was NOT me I don't think I deserve the bashing I get from these people.

Also, if you have had a good experiance with me, I would very much appriciate your posting that as well. I suspect the good will outwiegh the bad here, but if it does not I am prepared for that as well.

Brandon

2. I spent a couple of months in your room way back when and will say it was a pleasant experience and Ive always held a high opinion of you and Toni since. Your a little rough around the edges sometimes but that is a plus imo as the real con men are pretty smooth. That being said the nature of this forum ensures that you will get bashed, but Im sure you can handle it.

ps. I still use a couple of setups I learned there.

3. BRANDON, my apologies on the spam remark- I didnt know you paid for ALL the attention you are giving yourself

The fact is you are peddling somthing that so many scheisters have tried, and In fact if you are truely somthing different in a pool of sharks, then I commend you.

here's a tip though, remember your doing somthing that alot of people have gotten burned by,,,, so dont get butthurt so easily
    because it can make you look like a big pussy

4. i have no experience with you but the fact that you are now associated with the market vu show on paltalk makes me seriously question your credibility .... that show is pure huff and puff !!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Well I would first say that so far I have found Gary to be an honest person. No problems there. There are of course many styles in the market and I do know that what he does is not something I could make money with, but thats what makes a market. To each his own. My association with them is that I come in a few times a day and jack my jaws on the mic and show a few charts.

Brandon

6. yenzen

yenzen

Brandon:

Can you explain to us why you are not registered with the NFA? If exempt, could you explain to us why you are exempt?

Senor Zen

7. Or better yet, give us your CRD number??
    Then we can see if you are shady or not!!! :D

8. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Just a reminder, what I would like for this thread is that people who have direct experiance with me to comment. Good or bad. All I want is that the comments that are about me are made by people who honestly have the right to have those opinions. Not the typical ET "All Vendors Suck" crowd. I will not respond to that.

Brandon

9. I have an idea.. instead of creating stupid threads about yourself.. how about u figure out a way to show your performance in such a way that is legal and does not violate any type of agreements u signed.

Myself and many other traders.. will never give u any credibility until this is done. This should be done in the most professional manner possible.

Let me put it this way... instead of marketing free videos about yourself.. how about introducing yourself as a trader.. that made X amount of $ in this much time.. and averages X percentage..... that will get you the right attention. Obviouslt, until you show some type of proof.. its all bullshit.

10. qtip

qtip

I agree as well... Market Vu is all about the "entertainment" value in my opinion...

I am sure there are those who trade and listen, but I am sure that is far and few...

Again, just my opinion..

#10     Jun 8, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.