A 5 point dip in consumer confidence is,t

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stock_trad3r, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Well stock you nailed it again! If you just realized how little you really know, and had the foresite to fade yourself? My Lord! you still wouldn't make any money because you had none to start with, but you would be the king here! Everytime you come back here with your tail between your legs and say the makts going to turn around or close the day green? Wham! down we go! You are the idiot savant of alltime! Assuming you've got the (fake)ass bleeding under (fake) control, come on back and give us you're insights on this new great unending bull market we've entered. Its summertime and were all bored enough to even read what you think is the future!

#11     Jul 7, 2009
  2. Its as if the big one, the one thats been talked about, speculated about and dreaded is descending upon us; ushered in by this head and shoulders like the leading edge of a hurricane. I'm worried and tomorrow I"m out of RIMM and DRYS at a loss.

#12     Jul 7, 2009
  3. wartrace

wartrace

I guess it was one of those rare times. I am looking forward to the earnings/guidance coming up over the next couple of weeks. I own a few S&P 945 puts and am hoping for some bad news.

#13     Jul 7, 2009