'99ers' exhaust benefits, Thousands are banding together to ask for more extensions!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by S2007S, May 2, 2010.

1. zanek

zanek

This whole argument is stupid. Good lord, I should run for Congress. Are people really this dumb ? What the fuck ?

Lets see, 99 weeks of employment, yet people still say they cant find jobs while there are 2.7 million unfilled jobs. Can anyone with half a brain figure out what the problem is and fix it?

If I were in charge I'd do this, unemployment would have a mandatory education/training requirement. All these people who are unemployed have no skills and are basically trying to compete for unskilled labor. Of course they cant find a job, they're to many unskilled people all trying to get a limited amount of unskilled jobs.

The only way to destroy this cycle is to force a portion of the unskilled to learn something. Dont want to learn some skill to get a job ? Fine, dont take unemployment.

If this stupidness continues, we'll be talking about the 200ers exhaust their benefits. Well no shit if that happens. Yet people will still elect the same retards into office just because they have a R or D next to their name. Idiots. Adapt or die

#101     Aug 10, 2010