99cent Since you obviously lost the December Challenge are you up for January's?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PHOENIX TRADING, Jan 7, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

Back for some more bitch slapping, buck? I see you can't come up with your own line and have to borrow mine about driving liberals into the sea. You should just go back to your ledge and have another toke on you ganga and dream about the next step you master will come up with to try and destroy America.

#21     Jan 16, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Most would be too ashamed to show their face after he failed to meet the parameters of his own trading challenge, let alone getting busted lying about his results. Not RCG wannbe Trader though. He's STILL under the delusion he can simply deny reality and all is magically forgotten.

#22     Jan 16, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

Buck obviously has no shame. He has probably been mocked and humiliated all of his life and just accepts it as his roll in society. Regardless of the magnitude of his failings, his meager mind considers a taunting response sufficient to neutralize the greater argument.

#23     Jan 16, 2013
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Did you grow your $1.00 account or your *real* account?

Personally I don't believe a word you say anymore. Not a word. You can't tell the truth about what you had for breakfast much less anything important or significant.

You were caught making false journal entries. You were in a losing position and then just claimed to have turned it into a winner. No attempt to explain how you did that, no details about what you added or subtracted from the position just a flat out claim that it was suddenly a winner. The guys who trade FX for a living went ballistic and the forum mod decided to move your journal to Chit Chat. Now you show up like it never happened and claim to be making money. What a complete load of shit.

#24     Jan 16, 2013
  5. 1) You agreed to the terms of measuring percent gain or loss for the month of december. So where is that information? I posted mine

2)a) 50% drawdown? Not in the month or time period in question.

b) Yes from peak equity more than 18 months ago.

Let's put it this way I'm so confident in my new trading approach that I'm essentially retired, YOU?

#25     Jan 16, 2013
  6. winner winner chicken dinner.

#26     Jan 16, 2013
  7. OK your on , any time frame: percent gain is the measure.

As a matter of fact I'll make it monthly for the entire year including quarterly returns.
    Won't be too hard as I have a journal in the "journal" section not chit chat for obvious "liars"

oh btw my starting equity was already disclosed I'll reproduce it here for your inconvenience.

1/3/13
    [​IMG]

#27     Jan 16, 2013