99cent Since you obviously lost the December Challenge are you up for January's?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PHOENIX TRADING, Jan 7, 2013.

1. ?? what ever PT.

#11     Jan 15, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

Buck may have slipped off that ledge he was sitting on in Peoria smoking his ganga.

#12     Jan 15, 2013
  3. what were you looking for:
    1)buy aapl

OR
    2) buy when the red line crosses the blue except when the squiggly line zags instead of zigs?

#13     Jan 15, 2013
  4. Wasn't looking for anything of value from you or RCG on trading, just making an observation. Both of you are self professed experts on trading, yet nothing.

#14     Jan 15, 2013
  5. 1) WHEW! , that's a relief .

2) I'm sorry please do link where I've professed to be an expert on trading. I suspect it's just your imagination running wild on you again or your previously documented crappy reading comprehension.

#15     Jan 15, 2013
  6. I think you are right. I am a self professed expert. Since I admit that, I rather enjoy it when I come back here after my account has grown to find these kinds of comments.

Did you guys catch that CHF move?

No?

Well, that is unfortunate.:)

#16     Jan 16, 2013
  7. Still delusional I see, pspr. Keep posting here. In the real world we continue to drive your ilk right into the sea.:D

#17     Jan 16, 2013
  8. You never signed up chicken hawk. I already offered to post my dd214 if you left ET for good, and you shut your ass up.

I will accept any trading challenge put forward....on my terms and my terms only.

PT, you have a 50% drawdown. That alone is ridiculous.

#18     Jan 16, 2013
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Does this kind of bullshit keep you warm at night?

#19     Jan 16, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

You were NEVER in harms way despite your repeated claims. You admitted that later, numb nuts. You can't even try changing the subject without fucking it up.
    LOL

Uh yeah riiiiight. Your terms being no screenshots no proof and nothing but BS bravado and lies. Yeah, we get it already.

#20     Jan 16, 2013