99cent Since you obviously lost the December Challenge are you up for January's?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PHOENIX TRADING, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Are you going to wuss out or just keep lying and having your journals kicked to chit chat ?

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

The guy is a pathological liar if what Lucrum and Ohms say is true. Anything he posts in any challenge would immediately be suspect.

3. pspr

pspr

"We apologize for this inconvenience but RCG Trader will not be able to respond to your request. He has really run away this time and is currently sitting on a ledge atop one of Peoria's tallest buildings. He could be seriously injured if he decides to jump the two stories to the ground." :D

4. I hope no one believed he was going to do otherwise.
    I knew he would lose or lie, i just didn't know he would do both:D :D

5. Where you at 99cent.

You lied, chickened out of reporting december so that can only mean 1 thing ,YOU LOST:D :D

You gonna try again for january or are you still waiting for a winning trade from chit chat ?
    :D :D

6. still hiding 99 cent?

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

He's not going to make or accept any more trading challenges. Just like he was forced to stop bragging about being in "harms way".

8. Well then I've got a little tribute for him to mark his refusal to be a man.

I wouldn't be stomping his ass if he just fessed up and had the balls to admit he lost.

But of course we know that isn't 99cents way of doing things .
    His way is catch him in a lie and he tries to bluster his way out of it.
    stay tuned :D :D

9. I may of missed it but I haven't seen anything of interest about trading posted by RCG or Phoenix Trading.

10. just so you don't go home empty handed cheezewhiz:

#10     Jan 15, 2013