98% focus on price, 98% traders all losers.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by coolweb, Dec 27, 2008.

1. If you give 100% there will be nothing left for yourself.:D

#11     Dec 27, 2008
  2. The book "Psycho-Cybernetics" by Maltz has helped me. It's a little hard to read and like most books too long but the principles work. It has been a long work in progress, controlling anxiety, but I seldom have panic attacks anymore and when I do I can usually get my mind under control fairly quickly. I used to try over the counter supplements but haven't found anything that makes a difference. Thankfully I don't need that now.

#12     Jan 3, 2009
    #13     Jan 3, 2009
  4. The analogy of the hamburger place is complete crap. The owner of the establishment would not set it at free, then begin to mark it up. He would look at his overhead, cost of goods, etc to determine the margin he needed to stay in business, and then tack on some profit based on the assumed margin of competition to achieve price - based on the price model he wished to establish (entry level, premium, etc.).

He would also understand price elasticity.

#14     Jan 3, 2009
  5. Maybe coolwebs stall is different? Maybe he wants to facilitate the trade of his hotdogs between buyers and sellers before the product becomes cold? Of course, all this needs to happen before he is quickly contained and sectioned.

#15     Jan 3, 2009