95% World Inventions are British

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Possibly true. But I would ask for sources.
    But yes, what else can you do when it's always rainy and cloudy outside? When the climate is good, people just go outside and don't bother with thinking too much and complex stuff. Spain for instance. I cannot think of any significant invention made in Spain. What about Africa? Seems to me the worse the conditions, the more inventive a man is forced to be to survive it.

Also don't forget the Jews. British might be the biggest inventors, but it is those "crazy" Jewish physicists that enabled really huge changes.

#21     Jul 30, 2011
  2. CrackPipe

CrackPipe Guest

maths and geometry came from the arabs, as did the first written texts, or language.

mass production requires an industrial revolution - which first happened in England.

and pizza comes from dominoes.

#22     Jul 30, 2011
  3. CrackPipe

CrackPipe Guest

a patent isnt an invention though is it.

a patent is simply a lazy thinkers way of exploiting the creative genius of someone else - explaining why patents are so prevalent in the US, where as invention is so prevalent in Britain.

take the ipod. there is a PATENT on an ipod - fair enough. but there is little creative (necessary for invention) about an ipod as an ipod is little more than the combination of two INVENTIONS - solid state memory, combined with a walkman.

#23     Jul 30, 2011
  4. I think world banking system is based on British system.

World economy runs on British principle.

British system has 1 Trillion = 1,000,000,000,000,000,000.

American system has 1 Trillion = 1,000,000,000,000

#24     Jul 30, 2011
  5. CrackPipe

CrackPipe Guest

?? eh??

Spain has had a few I bet, but Africa has zip. Not one thing. Lets face it apart from sport, Africans have achieved jack shit. Name one famous building, invention, artist, technology, movie, design, thought etc that has came out of Africa.

To me that kind of disproves your theory.

Seems to me the hotter the conditions, the more lazy a man is.

It has been proven it is the COLD weather that forces man to be more creative and geared towards finding solutions as generally, its harder to survive a cold climate than a hot one.

#25     Jul 30, 2011
  6. CrackPipe

CrackPipe Guest

Actually, i think it was jewish. The rothschilds dreamt up the idea in Frankfurt, Germany.

#26     Jul 30, 2011
  7. onava

onava

soccer.. its football actually.. if u call it soccer that says you must suck at footie

#27     Jul 30, 2011
  8. ronblack

ronblack

The foundations of our modern civilization were set 2,500 years ago by Greeks in a systematic and scientific way that allowed progress. Mathematics, astronomy, physics, medicine, even modern drama and comedy were all invented then.

The Brits have stolen Greek marbles and they display them as their in museums in London. They are thieves, liars and oppressors of mankind. Together with the German butchers they have slaughtered in recent times more than half of the world population.

It is also true that in the last 200 years Jews have made significant advancements in science, in particular Math and Physics, although it should be pointed out that without the Greeks we would all still live in caves.

Stupid Greeks they never claimed their copyrights but instead went bankrupt living on past glory.

#28     Jul 30, 2011
  9. To the victor the spoils, now bugger off.

#29     Jul 30, 2011
  10. afria provided the slaves , without them usa would look very different indeed... also man originated from africa. currently africa also provides resources because africans dont realize everybody is there to exploit the resources and sucking the continent dry.

in a way, africa is the sucker that provides the leechers, like western, or asia. since there is always a sucker, be glad africa is the sucker and not you.

#30     Jul 30, 2011