95% of traders lose

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by fubar, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Cmon Mr Fubar, you sit here and constantly beg for Spydertrader to post his P&L and then you CLEARLY state you are successful. Where is YOUR PROOF? Cmon now, dont be a hypocrite :p

#51     Jun 3, 2007
  2. fubar

fubar

I'm not PM'ing members trying to recruit them to my "team" as Jack did to me.. I'm not pushing a method or claiming I can make people profitable.. you lost souls will have to look elsewhere for your snake oil

#52     Jun 3, 2007
  3. You know, most people would choose to ignore these so called "Pm's" or chose to ignore the futures thread itself and move on. YOU seem to be the only one who cant stop the obessession.

#53     Jun 3, 2007
  4. fubar

fubar

Actually Jack, Spyder and Magna (a mod) all PM'd me hysterically proclaiming the merits of SCT and how dare I ask such hard questions like why nobody in that thread has ever posted their P/L..

They called down the thunder.. so don't whine about a little rain

Ask the exact same question in Woodies CCI club and you'll get the same hysterical, outraged response.. how dare anyone expose their lack of profitability to the light of day

#54     Jun 3, 2007
  5. Your creditability is about as low as anyone who ever joined this forum so dont take offense if I, or anyone else, dont believe anything you have to say.

#55     Jun 3, 2007
  6. fubar

fubar

Oh none taken at all Coke, perish the thought.. don't know you, don't care about you, don't have anything to prove to you

#56     Jun 3, 2007
  7. LOL :D

I think you just proved EXACTLY why you dont get any responses to the P&L requests. Spydertrader and Jack "dont know you, dont care about you, dont have anything to prove to you". No one needs to waste their time making YOU feel better. Geez what an ego you have!!!

#57     Jun 3, 2007
  8. fubar

fubar

All evidence to the contrary if their barrage of PM's are anything to go by :p

And I think we all know why they cant provide P/L.. I know thats hard for the glassy eyed hopefuls to swallow but there it is

#58     Jun 3, 2007
  9. Lets see them, post them...

#59     Jun 3, 2007
  10. fubar

fubar

I don't store spam but you can ask them yourself, they would have no reason to lie about it

Very interesting looking at your posting history though.. guru abreaction, objections to SCT.. looks like we have a believer here that cant face the truth after all this time :p

Word to the wise.. the market eats followers for breakfast

#60     Jun 3, 2007