95% of traders lose

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by fubar, Jun 2, 2007.

1. fubar

fubar

So you burnt out, blew out and now coach from the sidelines.. thanks but no thanks

#41     Jun 3, 2007
  2. You seem kind of bitter.

I will let you know the day I am ready let a newby define my professional life son. Please go ahead and hold your breath.

I am pleased with my accomplishments and with my intentions toward my fellow man..

Sounds to me like your game is in fact "broke" and you're pissed.

I think you ought to ignore me as I probably couldn't help you with that mindset..I will do the same for you..

Good luck

Steve

#42     Jun 3, 2007
  3. fubar

fubar

Not at all, your first post to me was antagonistic, don't whine because I'm a better fighter

#43     Jun 3, 2007
  4. So basically your proud to be an asshole

yep, I see what you mean..

Congrats..you win.

#44     Jun 3, 2007
  5. fubar

fubar

I take no prisoners.. thats why I'm a successful trader.. should I change to be more in line with your passive aggressive personality and attack snidely while trying to maintain the higher ground with talk of charities?
    No thanks, I'll stick to having the balls to say what I mean directly

#45     Jun 3, 2007
  6. There is no way in hell that you are a successful trader.

#46     Jun 3, 2007
  7. fubar

fubar

Psychological projection, sorry you cant ever imagine yourself being successful

#47     Jun 3, 2007
  8. I make no claims. You do. How about some proof.

#48     Jun 3, 2007
  9. fubar

fubar

You seem quite focused on me.. does that distract you from your losses?

#49     Jun 3, 2007
  10. I am using the exact same tactics you are using on others. You pretended to be using the SPM successfully then came on as allaces and started a thread that said all indicators were bogus and yet you expect others to give you some credibility. You are a total phoney.

#50     Jun 3, 2007