95% of Traders don\'t lose, 99% is the real #

Discussion in 'Trading' started by metalsTr, Dec 26, 2007.

1. metalsTr

metalsTr

the information he got is real simple, it doesn't get simpler really

if I am a successful trader, why in the world would I be paid some little money to moderate a place like ET

trading requires investigative thinking and logical deduction, its pretty obvious that most people are not capable of it. Your post is a perfect example, sorry reaver I kind of like you :D

#31     Dec 27, 2007
  2. Fuck off asshole, you are a fucking tool. You are a prime example of a dipshit who is incapable of reason.

Think about it cocksucker, why don\'t you re-read what you said, troll?

First, I wasn\'t aware they were actually paid to moderate, I figured they just volunteered, like many forums do.

To try to be (very) kind and give you a little credit, I can see the point you\'re stretching very hard trying to make, but it\'s not as obvious as you are attempting to make it....Nice way to veil an insult, asshole.

I currently work in mortgages (non-subprime) and trade successfully...I swing/position trade, so I can do both with no major issues....I am not going to quit my job, which pays well until I know good and damn well that it\'s time to cut the cord.

The stress that this would cause is unnecessary at this point, and it\'s part of my goal. I know how much I want in my trading account and how much I want to be making before I let go of a good and very fucking easy job, thus taking a major pay cut.

Just because someone would choose to moderate a trading forum, whether paid to or not, does NOT by any means rule out the fact they are profitable traders. Sorry dickhead, but your logic is totally flawed.

You are making some big assumptions here, and you know what they say about making assumptions.

Maybe they are bored and enjoy doing it. If I volunteered at the Humane Society or for Toys for Tots, which I do, does that mean I am not a successful trader? No, not everyone is a fucking scalper and not everyone spends all day sitting in a fucking \"learn to trade\" chat room like y\'all do at PureTick and Trading Zoo.

So fuck off and think before you speak, we\'ll both know more that way.

#32     Dec 27, 2007
  3. P.S. No offense to scalpers in general, just making a point as to how some traders may have more free time than others. :D

#33     Dec 27, 2007
  4. Anyone else notice a correlation between doginponyshow and metalsTR? hmmmm...

#34     Dec 27, 2007
  5. Icarus5

Icarus5

LOL, you notice how he didn't have anything else to say after you read him the riot act ... hey maybe it's because he was banned again. :p

I seriously hope not though. He's never going to reform if they just keep reinforcing his bad habits! ... and we do all want the best for him ... don't we? :confused:

I

#35     Dec 27, 2007
  6. This is site for 95 to 99% transients. In 2 or 3 or 4 years time the names talking here won't be talking anymore. You'll be one of them. Out of the box thinking as you call it amounts to no more than novice ramblings. There are no big professional winners on this site. Big professional winners who are serious market players don't blab on websites and don't blab, period.So there you have it in a nutshell.

#36     Dec 27, 2007
  7. The numbers high for 3 reasons.

1) People are still new and haven't experieced it yet.

2) The person HAS to be right

2) People don't take the time to LEARN from their mistakes. Trading is about education...not trading, for the first few months-years.

#37     Dec 27, 2007
  8. Joab

Joab

This says it all...:D

#38     Dec 27, 2007
  9. LOL!

EXACTLY!

LOL we are here to help! Hope he can stay for more therapy. :D

#39     Dec 27, 2007
  10. Most traders I know might have lost or made marginal money for the first couple of years, but now make tons of cash.

I know several that monitor this board for ideas, rarely post, and make $$$$ per day.

Newbies post like crazy, get highs and lows, and think everyone is like them. Most of us on this board don't post much, but make a very comfortable living. Its a good field of work and easy too.

#40     Dec 27, 2007