95% of Traders don\'t lose, 99% is the real #

Discussion in 'Trading' started by metalsTr, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Perhaps if you use your real username we could debate your place in 1% therefore forcing you to make an anonymous name to make that claim.

Anek

#21     Dec 26, 2007
  2. Yes but I am here and dont get banned. Nor do I start threads pretending to be a noob and then stating that I am king ding dong.

Look, I'm sure you are a good trader who is misunderstood by everyone you know but you arent exactly fitting in with the crowd here either as I am sure you are working on like your 40th user name. Its one thing to come here, talk trading, put people down, have people put you down etc etc. But when you are consistently being banned, then you gotta make some adjustments. Obviously its you, not everyone else, who needs to adjust.

As a successful trader you should know that, you mold to the market, the market wont mold to you. Same thing goes for ET. Hopefully it wont take you 4.5 years to learn that :)

#22     Dec 26, 2007
  3. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

I just want to know your regular username :) please

I have an idea, but there is not much substance there, mostly a gut feeling.

#23     Dec 26, 2007
  4. Hey, thanks!

#24     Dec 26, 2007
  5. I disagree. We have the adage "bull market genius" for a reason. Voila, no out of the box thinking required, just being 'in" the market ie "internet bubble". Although you don't qualify your statement re time frames, I have been in paper trading contests and the % of winner was greater than losers. Depends on the market. You may say no guts no glory in paper trading but one can conclude your statement as not necessarily true.

#25     Dec 26, 2007
  6. I know that as a noob, I probably shouldn't be flaming, but I have to say it. This thread is weak.

What is the point of it, especially since the OP is actually another member but doesn't have the balls to say what he has to say as himself.

He pretends the thread is about traders who lose but then suddenly starts complaining about a mod who erased his posts.

Weak.

#26     Dec 26, 2007
  7. Icarus5

Icarus5

It's OK

We all know he is Trader28, reborn yet again.

I

#27     Dec 26, 2007
  8. ha ha he's like a cockroach (Trader28)...he just won't die.

#28     Dec 26, 2007
  9. metalsTr

metalsTr

I think this is why OP aka me, thinks most people are slow and lose money.

The point my noob is pointing out how authority on what works in trading is an emperor without clothing

if you don\'t get what the point of this thread is, YOU DON\'T stand a chance in trading

after all admit it, I had to tell you that if a man is a mod he can not trade......for you to realize it

you are thaaaat green

#29     Dec 26, 2007
  10. Where do you get your information, did they tell you that personally?

Only an idiot makes a blanket statement like that.

Guess that\'s why you did it.

#30     Dec 27, 2007