95% of Traders don\'t lose, 99% is the real #

Discussion in 'Trading' started by metalsTr, Dec 26, 2007.

1. For a new trader who just signed up here, you seem to know an awful lot about what happens to posters who show up with "outside the box thinking". How can you possibly know so much about ET when you are so new here and to trading???

#11     Dec 26, 2007
  2. Not to mention that he undoubtedly thinks he is one of the 1%.

#12     Dec 26, 2007
  3. metalsTr

metalsTr

I only respect one trader here, I think the rest of us including me only live to take other side of his trade and make him money.

Happy everything BTW

#13     Dec 26, 2007
  4. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

Do you not have the guts to post under your usual username? Does it begin with an O? :)

#14     Dec 26, 2007
  5. metalsTr

metalsTr

Yes I did make a new user name to start this thread, but why did I do it.

because truth that mods are losing traders and would not be mods if they weren't can be said under this user name

they will erase this, but funny thing about the truth is that

Truth can be covered but never destroyed

PS: yes indeed I am Top 1 % on ET

#15     Dec 26, 2007
  6. Who cares if Mods are losing traders?? Did anyone sign up here hoping to learn from the mods and mods alone? The mods MODERATE their respected threads and thats all.

Why start a thread saying you are a "new trader" and then post that you are in the top 1%? I mean, seriously, what is the point of that. What do you gain? Do you have a mental issue that makes you keep coming back even though you are obviously not wanted, then pretend to be a newbie but then proudly state how great you are. Get a life man, if you are indeed a successful trader, leave it at that.

#16     Dec 26, 2007
  7. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

What do you care if your usual username account gets deleted by mods? I doubt they would delete account for speaking your mind, if you misbehave then they would obviously. Anyway, what's your usual username?

#17     Dec 26, 2007
  8. it is true,most traders lose money because by the time they do learn a system that is deemed effective,they are out of money. agree.some have a knack for it/

#18     Dec 26, 2007
  9. metalsTr

metalsTr

Why are you here, Why am I here, Why Why Why

because cokie, ET is a place where traders come, and I am a trader, and in real life, people don't get what I do so I come here

aren't you here for same reason

#19     Dec 26, 2007
  10. metalsTr

metalsTr

the only people who GET us is well......us

even though I think you are all slow and you all think I should disappear

I have more in common with you folks than anyone else

sad in a way :D

#20     Dec 26, 2007