95% are losers

Discussion in 'Trading' started by oldtime, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Oldtime = financial Shel Silverstein. :D

#21     Apr 25, 2013
  2. TILT2

TILT2

Then why is anything worthwhile being pursuing? Since everyone knows that only 1% won't fail.

#22     Apr 25, 2013
  3. Why did I even wake up this morning? There is a 100% chance I'll die at some point anyway.

It's for the experience.

Some people keep trading even through losses .

It's for the experience.
    :cool:

#23     Apr 25, 2013
  4. kut2k2

kut2k2

+10

Best post of the thread.

Not thinking of just trading but all of human activity, I am constantly amazed at how many dumbasses think they're smart. It's incredible.

"A man's gotta know his limitations." -- Dirty Harry

#24     Apr 25, 2013
  5. TILT2

TILT2

If experience means losing money, then why they keep doing it? You could spend 10 bucks or 100 bucks to experience the "failure" and spend the rest of the money somewhere else rather than on the market. Even a cup of coke or an icecream is better than losing money in the market, isn't it?

#25     Apr 26, 2013
  6. no, losing money in the market is better than losing it to a woman

#26     Apr 26, 2013
  7. and that is actually how I made all my money. She was going to get 50% of my tradung account that I had so meticuously managed according to all good and sound risk.

so I just put it all 100% long on ES

what difference was it going to make? I was going to lose half of it anyway

#27     Apr 26, 2013
  8. Wrong answer ! You learn after you loss in market if you are smart, you also help keep our traders rich (zero sum game, brother) such as pay for my porsche and 6 bedrooms house.

Ice cream ? you wash it away in toilet eventually.

#28     Apr 27, 2013
  9. Stocks are not zero-sum game...

#29     Apr 27, 2013
  10. TILT2

TILT2

why would i make other traders rich£¿ if i lose money in the market£¬i would rather spend the money somewhereelse£¬ like buying a big house instead ofgiving somebody through the market. that's common sense.

#30     Apr 27, 2013