93.33% Accuracy and Better is Achievable with this Forex Strategy.

Discussion in 'Forex' started by IAlwaysWin, Jun 10, 2019.

1. IAlwaysWin

IAlwaysWin

It's just the way I trade it manually, it's only placing 25% of the trades that I would actually have taken manually. I'm not complicating anything.. And that's how I know the data is accurate because I trade it cross platform and manually.

#51     Jun 14, 2019
  2. Overnight

Overnight

I didn't type to get help from a family member. I typed to help one of them.

#52     Jun 14, 2019
  3. IAlwaysWin

IAlwaysWin

I already do enough of that..

#53     Jun 14, 2019
  4. Overnight

Overnight

Here...How about this deal...I send you a post-dated check for $1,000. Say, 30 days out.

When you make $1,000 profit with your system before the 30 days, you show me your true broker statements. If I agree with the statements, then you send me a $500 check and you keep the 500 bux extra. Then we go from there.

Otherwise, I cancel the check.

Consider it seed money.

#54     Jun 14, 2019
  5. IAlwaysWin

IAlwaysWin

I guess you don't get it, but that's funny.

Here it is.. I have friends, family and people that I talk to regularly but not a single person smart enough to even grasp a small percentage of a conversation about Forex. So I guess that's the catch..

#55     Jun 14, 2019
  6. Overnight

Overnight

I understand Forex quite well. It's like every other straight instrument out there. (Options are the exception, because it's not straight, and I respect the hell out of the people who understand them. They're all bat-shit crazy. Love 'em.)

On a FX chart, if it moves up and you're long, you make money. If you're short, you lose money.

So your "friends, family and people" must not be very good at numbers?

And you are not, either, if you do not take me up on my offer. It is a win-win for you, since you will make a guaranteed $1,500, while I would receive only -$500 on the first go.

Do you grasp those percentages?

#56     Jun 14, 2019
    VPhantom and d08 like this.
  7. IAlwaysWin

IAlwaysWin

You know you're a real dick :) let me think about that..

#57     Jun 14, 2019
  8. ph1l

ph1l

#58     Jun 14, 2019
  9. kj5159

kj5159

There is a pretty low intellectual threshold required to understand what trading currencies is. If you think someone needs to be a genius to sign up for an Oanda account and understand that you're buying a currency while simultaneously selling another one then....good luck.

#59     Jun 15, 2019
    d08 likes this.
  10. expiated

expiated

I agree that this is true in the vast majority of cases, but I'm hoping it does not necessarily HAVE to be the case. Either way, I'm going to try to prove myself right or wrong by the end of next week by making trades based off the "divergence oscillator" pictured here...
    ScreenHunter_5416 Jun. 15 11.28.jpg
    Where the black and tan oscillators are located on opposite halves of the channel are instances in which it would be acceptable for me to execute trades (see circles for examples). This tactic is based on the same principles that enabled me to realize abnormally high winning percentages on Thursday and Friday of last week (75% to 88% daily success rates) so it will be interesting to me to see if I can replicate similar results using this spin-off of the technique. Theoretically, nothing should change in the long term so long as up remains up and down remains down, but time will tell.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
    #60     Jun 15, 2019
    IAlwaysWin likes this.