93.33% Accuracy and Better is Achievable with this Forex Strategy.

Discussion in 'Forex' started by IAlwaysWin, Jun 10, 2019.

1. rb7

rb7

What do you mean by 'using live market data for backtesting'???

Backtest is done using a set of past archived data (historical). If you test using real time data, that's not backtesting, but paper trading, which is even more significant than backtesting.

Quick question, what's your risk-reward ratio?

#41     Jun 14, 2019
    expiated and d08 like this.
  2. Sadly, OP's issues are not language issues. I think he is fundamentally ignorant :-(

Too bad, would have liked a 93% win rate with max 1% drawdown strategy.

#42     Jun 14, 2019
    d08 likes this.
  3. IAlwaysWin

IAlwaysWin

upload_2019-6-14_18-26-25.png
    upload_2019-6-14_18-34-30.png

#43     Jun 14, 2019
  4. Overnight

Overnight

It's $100,000. Not only that, it is EXACTLY $100,000.00 No more, no less. The sim numbers do not lie.

But this is the problem folks are having...

"I am looking for a partner that has some capital and wants to partner up and make some serious pips."

Do you really need $100,000 to trade Forex? Couldn't you just do it with $10,000? Or $1,000? And if you could, why do you need a trading partner with capital to help you?

#44     Jun 14, 2019
    nooby_mcnoob likes this.

5. @padutrader trades $500 at a time

#45     Jun 14, 2019
  6. IAlwaysWin

IAlwaysWin

I already answered this question but here it goes in greater detail. I don't need a trading partner. I'm just interested in finding something that can help me scale this out a little faster. The plan is to take the next step and fully automate this strategy and I'd like to take someone with me but that DOES NOT have to happen for me to make a "hands free" killing in the market. I have enough funds to get off to a good start so if that doesn't happen so be it.

I'm just not a selfish person and I'm willing to pass down a few trading secrets to someone as invested in this as I am.

#46     Jun 14, 2019
  7. Overnight

Overnight

So what's the catch?

Haste makes waste. Why not ask a family member to get in on it? Why not help one of them, rather than a total stranger?

#47     Jun 14, 2019
    d08 likes this.
  8. IAlwaysWin

IAlwaysWin

What do you mean? You don't have to like what I'm doing or even comment on anything. There is no catch.. I'm just a dude from Ohio who figured a few things out about trading foreign currencies. I don't have a product or website and I don't plan on having one.

The kicker is, I've only coded about 25% of my strategy so far. You guys have only seen a small preview. It only gets better the more buy/sell triggers I add to it.

#48     Jun 14, 2019
  9. Overnight

Overnight

If it works this well as it is, why start mucking up the works by adding more stuff to it? If 25% is making you good scratch, don't make it even more complicated. The more "stuff" you add, the more "stuff" there that can break.

#49     Jun 14, 2019
    VPhantom likes this.
  10. IAlwaysWin

IAlwaysWin

Regardless, it's getting done anyways. And like I said before, I don't need help so why would I ask a family member for help?

#50     Jun 14, 2019