93.33% Accuracy and Better is Achievable with this Forex Strategy.

Discussion in 'Forex' started by IAlwaysWin, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Turveyd

Turveyd

You say scam, I say i can always literally 100% of the time, guess the market direction for the next day, YM tomorrow down day, see did it again. *

* disclosure, my guess is just a guess and no indication of future direction.

#21     Jun 11, 2019
  2. SteveH

SteveH

Hook it up to a 1 min NQ chart, trade the first two hours of each trading day (Mon-Fri) Show the daily results for a month. A relative move in a Forex pair can easily be the equivalent to a few minutes move in the NQ.

If you can get through that craziness fully automated, you might have something. If you have to take more than 20 tick stops on average, then you're stuff is probably not going to hold up long-term. Like others have said, you'll have 1 or 2 massive losses to devastate your account.

Fk backtesting. Forward test it with 1 real micro emini NQ (MNQ) or something fairly realistic like Interactive Broker's sim account using real-time data.

Stay away from Forex. It's unregulated, lousy volatility BS. When you pull up 1 min charts, you see a lot of 1-5 pip 1 min candles. Total krap.

#22     Jun 11, 2019
  3. IAlwaysWin

IAlwaysWin

I'll post some Futures markets as well. Do keep in mind that this strategy is Rock solid and it adapts to any timeframe, market and all it's volatility.

On top of the fact that my backtesting goes back about 4 years. I think that speaks for itself..

#23     Jun 11, 2019
  4. d08

d08

You think 4 years of backtesting data is a lot. That actually does speak for itself.

#24     Jun 11, 2019
    Overnight and DevBru like this.
  5. IAlwaysWin

IAlwaysWin

I seriously think you old farts need to lighten up. Just because you still live in the damn stone age with your negative mindset and limited ability to be creative. Doesn't mean your way is the only way that get things done. 4 years of live forex data is definitely enough! Trading Forex is like breathing air to me and I'm not asking for your advice so go be Miss Panty Twist somewhere else.

#25     Jun 11, 2019
    expiated likes this.

6. He traded lived, so that's is proof right there.
    How much was the course per month? Did you have to stay in the for a whole year to see how it worked out ??

#26     Jun 11, 2019
  7. DevBru

DevBru

If you have 4 years of live forex data then why aren't you showing us the results of that data instead of trying to impress us with some claims you are unable to back up?

You are full of BS here until you prove otherwise, wtf did you expect? That we would praise you like a god because you are saying you have an accuracy of 93,33%?

#27     Jun 12, 2019
  8. d08

d08

That's not 4 years of live data, it's 4 years of historical data. Get it right.
    I would love to see your results but I know as soon as soon as you cannot perform, you'll disappear.

By the way, only newbies talk about "accuracy" or the term is actually win rate. What matters is your Sharpe, drawdown, profit factor and absolute return. You don't seem to understand that you can have 93% accuracy and lose money at the same time.

#28     Jun 12, 2019
  9. kj5159

kj5159

If you believe this strategy is legit, given that you have a high enough trade frequency, you should already be retired right now rather than looking for investors.

Anyone can make a strategy with 93% win rate, it's quite easy. Just set your profit target to 1 pip and set you stop to 500 pips, you don't even need to be right on direction.

#29     Jun 12, 2019
    expiated and rb7 like this.
  10. maxinger

maxinger

Right mister.
    Trading coaches / Newbies / unsuccessful traders tend to focus on very high win rate.

#30     Jun 12, 2019
    SteveH likes this.