92% of US say stimulus is NOT working

Discussion in 'Economics' started by sosueme, Oct 9, 2009.

1. sosueme

sosueme

The point of interest lies in next years elections and then again in 3 years.

Will Americans attempt to claim back their country or will it be more of the same.

It is the morality and determination of voters that sets the direction of a country, not the politicians, the current case in point being Britain.

#11     Oct 9, 2009
  2. jprad

jprad

Not quite...

"Deadline for submission. The Committee bases its assessment on nominations that must be postmarked no later than 1 February each year."

http://nobelprize.org/nomination/peace/process.html

#12     Oct 9, 2009
  3. That's even WORSE. He takes office on January 20... Nominations have to be in be February 1???

Doesn't sound rigged to you?

#13     Oct 9, 2009
  4. Which makes this even MORE a farce. The guy wasn't even in office for a month and he was nominated to the organization? How screwed up is that?

Edit: Damn you, Gnome. You beat me to the punch.

#14     Oct 9, 2009
  5. How about < 2 weeks! LOL.

We're not ALL stupid... though "they" make the presumption "enough of us are"...

Beck might have a coronary on this one. Tune in. 5:00PM EST, Fox news.

#15     Oct 9, 2009
  6. "The fish stinks from the head down".. Col. Flagg.

How is it that most of us don't smell it??

#16     Oct 9, 2009
  7. What a joke, I wonder if anyone is the state controlled mentioned this in their propaganda today?

#17     Oct 9, 2009
  8. sosueme

sosueme

No, it is not screwed up, he is being manipulated by the europeans.

Welcome to the Trade Wars

#18     Oct 9, 2009
  9. Of course. It the Europeans flatter him enough, perhaps Obama will give away even MORE of America.

#19     Oct 9, 2009
  10. is there something else more tasty than Koolaid, everyone is drinking but me? almost funny, if it were not so sad about the state of politics today.

#20     Oct 9, 2009