92 days without a 1% decline in the S&P!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by S2007S, Nov 21, 2006.

1. S2007S

S2007S

Its beeeeeeen a long long time without a 1% drop in the s&p, people will finally wake up when they notice the s&p down over 14 points in a single day. Many have forgotten what it looks like to see something of that sort.

2. its going DOWN tomorrow

DOWN DOWN DOWN

short your a** OFF

yes its me and I am still short, you guys buy the dips I short ALL YOUR TOPS

yyuuu huu watch me make money eventually :p

3. As my nick implies I love to short but this bull thing is not too hard to trade. I hope it keeps going for awhile.

4. 24 days from a record. when she blows it will be be a sight to see

5. S2007S

S2007S

yea, "tomorrow will be greener than today", thats the quote on wallstreet....

6. S2007S

S2007S

sure will, but for now every talking head is bullish than the next...when i listen to them i actually think 14,000 might be here by friday, thats how serious it is.

7. Tuneman

Tuneman

spyderspyderspyderspyderspyderspyderspyderspyderspyderspyderspyderspyderspyderspyderspyderspyderspyderspyderspyderspyderspyderspyderspyderspyderspyderspyderspyderspyderspyderspyderspyderspyderspyderspyderspyderspyder

8. Danulous

Danulous

i think i've seen this post about 50 times in the last 3 weeks....when are they gonna stop?

9. They all promised to stop calling the top once we have gone past 100 days without a 1% correction...

and will wait until its 200 days...

cj...

:D

10. when was the last record?

#10     Nov 21, 2006