911 was our fault: Ron Paul

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Jan 15, 2012.

1. We are imperialists hiding under the cloak of liberators.

#41     Jan 16, 2012
  2. Well, yeah, but look at what that has wrought. Now, we have no money. There are countries that can, and will, wake economic war on us. That is a cold war. If it gets too bad for us, we will turn into a hot war. That is why I told 377 to watch his mouth. Nobody here is off the hook. Nobody.

#42     Jan 16, 2012
  3. You're more Gayfly-sounding with each post. And you mistake ridicule for anger, like you get just about everything else wrong. America is what America does, dipshit or dumbass (whatever the "D" in DAS stands for). Here's some sign language for you :p

....................../´¯/)
    ....................,/¯../
    .................../..../
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(
    ..............\.............\...

#43     Jan 16, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

We are neither bankrupt or unemployed. Cash flow, that's a problem, but it's a result of safety-net expenditures. Stimulate effective demand where it counts, at the consumer level, and you don't have that problem anymore either.

#44     Jan 16, 2012
  5. Ricter, we have no money. I will let you to the homework on that.

#45     Jan 16, 2012
  6. I see you are now reduced to channeling Forrest Gump and ascii art. How appropriate. Thank you for showing everyone how incredibly intelligent you are....not.

#46     Jan 16, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

He already has. He's stated that we owe the money to ourselves and therefore don't have a debt problem.

I asked him to explain how I too might borrow money I don't have from myself. So I could also live beyond my means without repayment obligations. I'm anxiously awaiting his response.

#47     Jan 16, 2012
  8. Ricter

Ricter

We have money, got some in my wallet right now. But seriously, as long as we are making our interest payments to the satisfaction of our creditors and as long as we have desirable goods to bring to international markets we're neither bankrupt or broke. We may have a lot of debt (again, mostly to ourselves), but so far the creditors are ok with it.

#48     Jan 16, 2012
  9. Ricter

Ricter

And I asked you to confirm, assuming that you have zero assets, that you're also without an income.

#49     Jan 16, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I missed that.

I have assets and an income.

What's that got to do with the federal deficit and national debt though?

The federal government and I are two separate entities.

#50     Jan 16, 2012