911 was our fault: Ron Paul

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Yeah, you're right, we should get more aggressively imperialistic. Just bomb the crap out of them. Right tough guy?

#31     Jan 15, 2012
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Given the precedent of history it seems that it is far better to be feared and respected by other nations than to be loved and admired.

Love and admiration is for family, friends and peers. Expecting altruism from foriegn countries is naive and child-like.

The world is not full of unicorns and happy rainbow sunshine goodness.

#32     Jan 16, 2012
  3. FYP

#33     Jan 16, 2012
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Phht!

#34     Jan 16, 2012
  5. Hey shit-for-brains, Gayfly-sounding, kook: I'll simplify this for you. We were there at the invitation of the Saudi government. Bin Laden was an Islamofascist psychopath with no standing. The United States doesn't walk on eggshells and make policy based of what scum like him dictate. So get over it and get over your "blame America" mentality because it's clouding your reading ability. That's not what that report was about at all.

#35     Jan 16, 2012
  6. Dude, the editing. They be watching that shit, troop, ask pspr. Can't have loyal opposition if you are banned.:)

#36     Jan 16, 2012
  7. Now, this is where we went wrong. See, we are either imperialists, or liberators. We cannot be both. Powell Doctrine: Walk away if we can, but if we can not, crush them totally. Then come home.

Strategic bombings and all that crap is what killed us. If we are going to be an imperium, we need to act like and stop fukking around. If we are going to be liberators, as soon as the liberatees are liberated. WE PACK UP AND GO HOME. Its one, or the other.

#37     Jan 16, 2012
  8. This is where Bush Sr. who actually was a real deal statesman, was different that Bush Jr. who was just the son of Bush Sr. and nothing more.

#38     Jan 16, 2012
  9. Ricter

Ricter

He wasn't the first.

#39     Jan 16, 2012
  10. And this is the part where your veins begin to pop out of your forehead. Let me further simplify this for you, because I know it is difficult for you to understand complex ideas.

America is not its government. Citizens who criticize the policies of the American government are not criticizing America. Are you able to comprehend the distinction?

You seem to love to suggest that criticism of failed foreign policy is somehow tantamount to treason. You could not be more wrongheaded. It is the duty of the citizenry to hold our government accountable when it screws up. That begins with criticism.

Does this explain it for you or should I use sign language?

#40     Jan 16, 2012