911 was our fault: Ron Paul

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Well, it might be smart to not piss them off. I don't know. Maybe we should just continue our imperialist ways and expect some people will get pissed off. Maybe smuggle in a nuke to us. What do you think? Do you think we have been all over the ME spreading goodwill and democracy out of the kindness of our hearts for the last 50 years? Why do you think they hate us? And don't tell me it's because they envy our freedoms.

#21     Jan 15, 2012
  2. Mvector

Mvector

All the brain dead here will be down on their knees crying like pussys, and praying to GOD when WWIII lights off - and the central banking cartel evil scum will absolutely love the chaos.

Their own described "order out of chaos" endgame is about to be played, and most here will not even now what the hell to do when it happens. It is very sick that many in our upper Military echelons are having to get ready for china response - this is going to get real nasty real fast.

Make sure you all get your blood lust "smart bomb" video viewing while you can on CNN and Fox - the next stage will be a game changer like you have never seen before. I actually see why china feels like they will need to respond to our any moves against iran - they are ready to go to town and our Military is dealing with that reality right now.

#22     Jan 15, 2012
  3. I know, and how come the flag waved on the "moon"...THERE'S NO AIR !

#23     Jan 15, 2012
  4. Mvector

Mvector

One of those on their knees praying their ass off types
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

#24     Jan 15, 2012
  5. Mvector

Mvector

Russia: “Should Anything Happen to Iran … This Will Be a Direct Threat to Our National Security”

Washington’s Blog
    January 15, 2012

Russia and China Would Consider An Attack On Iran – Or Syria – As An Attack On Their National Security

RT notes: The escalating conflict around Iran should be contained by common effort, otherwise the promising Arab Spring will grow into a “scorching Arab Summer,” says Dmitry Rogozin, Russia’s deputy prime minister and former envoy to NATO.

“Iran is our close neighbor, just south of the Caucasus. Should anything happen to Iran, should Iran get drawn into any political or military hardships, this will be a direct threat to our national security,” stressed Rogozin.

Here’s what Rogozin is talking about (notice how close the Southern tip of Russia is to Northern Iran):

http://www.infowars.com/russia-“sho...-a-direct-threat-to-our-national-security”-2/

A Chinese general has also allegedly said that China would launch World War III if Iran is attacked. Andsee this.

While many Americans still believe that our government would not be crazy enough to attack Iran, economic – not national security – considerations may be driving the warmongers.

In addition, Iran and Syria have had a mutual defense pact for years. And China and Russia might also defend Syria if it is attacked. So an attack on Syria could draw Iran into the war … followed by China and Russia.

#25     Jan 15, 2012
  6. Well you ARE less than intelligent to keep believing this nonsense despite the fact that it's ridiculous on its face.

A better analogy would be blaming yourself if some psycho burned your house down because he didn't like your friends or the fact that someone from his block invited you over.

Take your "argumentum ad verecundiam" and stick it. You're starting to sound eerily like Gayfly. Here's your "brilliant" CIA for you:

Iraq has continued its weapons of mass destruction (WMD) programs in defiance of UN resolutions and restrictions. Baghdad has chemical and biological weapons as well as missiles with ranges in excess of UN restrictions; if left unchecked, it probably will have a nuclear weapon during this decade...
    https://www.cia.gov/library/reports/general-reports-1/iraq_wmd/Iraq_Oct_2002.pdf

#26     Jan 15, 2012
  7. Don't worry, your mommy will protect you as she always did. :D

#27     Jan 15, 2012
  8. So it's ridiculous to think that if we park our troops in another country that some in that country might take offense? How do you think Americans would feel with Chinese troops patrolling the suburbs?

Uh oh, I see your anger sharks are swimming again.

You already know what I think you sound like.

Allow me to unravel this mystery for you. The CIA knew Iraq had those weapons because America supplied them. Here, I know you are not much of a reader:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ib4ZNRTlBSk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Now, since you didn't answer my question, I'll ask it again...do you, Trader666 know more than the CIA?

#28     Jan 15, 2012
  9. lindq

lindq

When we treat other people like dirt, and support governments that repress them with torture, imprisonment and death, we shouldn't expect to be universally loved and admired.

What goes around comes around.

#29     Jan 15, 2012
  10. Having been to the KSA I can speak to this. The average Saudi hated our troops being there. The best example I can give is what our ITT guys faced. When they tried to speak Arabic to the Saudis, the Saudis would speak English back to the ITT guys. The reason was simple, we were not good enough to converse with them in "God's language".

They saw us as hired muscle who fast wore out their welcome. They did not like our roadblocks, or what our presence meant (that they could not defend themselves). When I was there in 95, there was no off base libo precisely because we were trying to hide our existence. In fact, we were forbidden to wear any religious medallions lest we offend our host nation. Back when there was off base liberty, our females had to wear the gutras and abayas, lest they run afoul of the religious police.

In spite of all that, they still hated us...and we were supposed to be allies. Admittedly, I did not get it while I was in. I just thought they were being ungrateful. The King may have wanted us there, but the people, that was another story entirely. So, while we may have had the right, we were not wanted by the vast majority. As such, the principle of blowback still held true, in spite of it being a semi permissible environment.

#30     Jan 15, 2012